The Student Room Group

Does Britain Need A Mixed Raced Majority??

Scroll to see replies

Encouraging more mixed race children will not tackle the root causes of racism in this country, nor will increased immigration.

Your ghastly 'policies' (if they can be described as that) are simply unsustainable and illogical to any sane person. Big Brother Blair + co have turned this country into the dustbin of Europe, and because of this (among many other factors) this country has been deteriorating over the past 10 years.
Reply 21
Original post by lovely_me
Encouraging more mixed race children will not tackle the root causes of racism in this country, nor will increased immigration.

Oh yes it would. If we become a mixed raced nation with all sorts of backgrounds surely that would mean we understand and tolerate each others backgrounds?

I totally hope it happens.
Reply 22
The sad thing is, is that middle eastern countries would not allow their countries to "become polluted" - (apparently thats a gaddafi quote :s) with mixed races etc.
Reply 23
What you're suggesting is effectively genocide not "fairness".
Reply 24
****tard
Why would we "need" it?

People will always be racist, even if the entire world was mixed race they'd still find something to pick on.

"Oh i'm browner than you, makes me well good"

(If anyone's about to take offence at the word "brown" I am in fact brown myself lol)
Reply 26
We're all already mixed race
Reply 27
Original post by walesisthebest
Why should something be engineered like that? To me that is not right nor fair, it is discriminatory!

Because it's healthy for a society!

It's not genocide, no ones disappearing just increasing the gene pool to a point where Britain is a mixture of everything around the world. We do definitely need this.:smile:
Original post by kevtp
We're all already mixed race

No were not actually
Original post by Sharpshooter

It's not genocide, no ones disappearing just increasing the gene pool to a point where Britain is a mixture of everything around the world. We do definitely need this.:smile:

If anyone needs genetic contribution to bolster their biology its the 70% of Pakistanis who marry their cousins, not us Brits

Maybe me and you, just diagree on this. Why should it be an aim for Britain to become a mixure of the rest of the world without a clear identity, if thats not what is naturally occuring? If that point does occur then if everyone is of a "mixed race" than there will be less diversity. By mixing races the gene pool won't increase in numbers only the genes that are already existant will become more spread. That is not necessarily the best or the healthiest for Britain or the world. Oh and btw, I wasn't suggesting you meant genocide or anything:smile:.
Diversity is wonderful imo. We should have a diversity of races and cultures. We don't need to be samey-samey.

What the OP is suggesting is a destruction of diversity.
Reply 32
Following on from the thread about 1/10 children allegedly being mixed raced. Is it now time that we need Britain to have a mixed raced majority for the future of fairness??

I think we do. The whole world is becoming mixed raced. Nationalities, countries and religions are all dying out. I think Britain needs to make this step. In order to so we need to not limit the amount immigration, particularly from outside europe. I don't know about you but I find the tories immigration disgusting personally and shameful.

Now what contributes to being mixed raced is anyone guess. But I suppose we can take it as what the census says it is. Do we need it in order for Britain to remain healthier for future??

Not putting a 'don't care' option, although a lot of people genuinly think like that, I don't want fence sitters for the purpose of this thread.

Brazil is probably the most mix raced country in the world, and there is still prejudice there.
Following on from the thread about 1/10 children allegedly being mixed raced. Is it now time that we need Britain to have a mixed raced majority for the future of fairness??

I think we do. The whole world is becoming mixed raced. Nationalities, countries and religions are all dying out. I think Britain needs to make this step. In order to so we need to not limit the amount immigration, particularly from outside europe. I don't know about you but I find the tories immigration disgusting personally and shameful.

Now what contributes to being mixed raced is anyone guess. But I suppose we can take it as what the census says it is. Do we need it in order for Britain to remain healthier for future??

Not putting a 'don't care' option, although a lot of people genuinly think like that, I don't want fence sitters for the purpose of this thread.

No we don't need one and I don't think we should force such a thing either. If our country goes that way then it will in it's own time but I think if we were to force our society to be mixed racially it could cause a serious amount of tension.
Please define a 'race'...
And if your talking about skin colour then:
I thought that skin colour was primarily influenced by geographical location and the effects that it has on our bodies. i.e. sunlight exposure, diet etc...

if this is the case then it would be physically impossible to have a "mixed race" because unless there is constant migration, eventually the skin colours would slowly come back to what they originally were (generation at a time).

I could be completely wrong about this so meh.
And no, i don't think Britain should have a mixed raced majority. It would make us britains a minority D:
Reply 35
There's nothing wrong with having one but we certainly don't need one.

And besides for that to happen we would need to invite a hell of a lot more immigrants...
Reply 36
Original post by thunder_chunky
No we don't need one and I don't think we should force such a thing either. If our country goes that way then it will in it's own time but I think if we were to force our society to be mixed racially it could cause a serious amount of tension.

There would be more tension with ghettos and large communities. If we have a country 20% black, 20% asian, 20% white, 20% indian/pakistani etc it would leave a very divided society. Better to be at peace and be mixed raced.
(edited 13 years ago)
So, what, you think people of different races should be forced to breed with each other, and not within their own race?
Reply 38
Original post by Blueflare
So, what, you think people of different races should be forced to breed with each other, and not within their own race?

Yes breeding with your own race (if thats such a thing) sucks and is untrendy nowadays. Everyone wants to be mixed raced!
Reply 39
Yes, mongrels are proven to be fitter, stronger and healthier than pure breeds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending