The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

Chris Colfer's voice keeps sneaking into my throat whenever I sing Animal! Damn him! :biggrin:

I would so marry Chris Colfer :love: In fact, I'd just marry his voice.

FUTURE US EPISODE SPOILER

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
I would so marry Chris Colfer :love: In fact, I'd just marry his voice.

FUTURE US EPISODE SPOILER

Spoiler

I would marry Chris Colfer's voice but then I'd have to divorce Darren Criss' voice and I really don't want to! :biggrin:

BIG spoiler

Spoiler

I would marry Chris Colfer's voice but then I'd have to divorce Darren Criss' voice and I really don't want to! :biggrin:

BIG spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl:

Spoiler

Plus again I clicked on this thread and you had just quoted me. Maybe it's to do with me always being on here rather than psychic powers...
Cried lots at the other day's US episode.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1344
Umm am I the only one who doesn't really like Gwyneth Paltrow in Glee... I don't think she's believable as Holly Holiday tbh :shrug:
Oh and I don't like her singing voice...at all.
I could definitely see someone like Eva Mendes playing her character though... mainly cause she just oozes sexyness (no homo :ninja:)
Hmm I wonder if she can sing :moon:

Spoiler

Original post by Smeh
Umm am I the only one who doesn't really like Gwyneth Paltrow in Glee... I don't think she's believable as Holly Holiday tbh :shrug:
Oh and I don't like her singing voice...at all.
I could definitely see someone like Eva Mendes playing her character though... mainly cause she just oozes sexyness (no homo :ninja:)
Hmm I wonder if she can sing :moon:

Spoiler

I like Gwyneth Paltrow (and I wasn't familiar with her before Glee), I think she's quite sexy too :wink: I do wish she wouldn't steal the lead of

Spoiler

though.
(Warblers news)

Apparently

Spoiler

(Warblers news)

Apparently

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

Oh and I was watching BICO all day yesterday. Quite embarrassing although relevant as it's freezing out.

EDIT

Spoiler

and next song

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
*warbler overload*
I'm just watching the episode where Sam tries to be Justin Beiber. (Yes I'm behind) Sam's cute. :biggrin:
Original post by Louzilla

I'm just watching the episode where Sam tries to be Justin Beiber. (Yes I'm behind) Sam's cute. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

His voice was very Beiber-ish. I'm half way through the next one, this episode seems better than that one. (I really hope no-one tells me what happens!)

His voice was very Beiber-ish. I'm half way through the next one, this episode seems better than that one. (I really hope no-one tells me what happens!)

That episode is AWESOME. Come back when you've finished and we can get all excited :biggrin:
That episode is AWESOME. Come back when you've finished and we can get all excited :biggrin:

It was funny at the end where she said it was great for life experience. xD
Better than the Bieber episode!

It was funny at the end where she said it was great for life experience. xD
Better than the Bieber episode!

It was and please tell me you liked

Spoiler

I loved it but quite a few people didn't :s-smilie: That episode is one of my favourites ever.

Spoiler

I loved it but quite a few people didn't :s-smilie: That episode is one of my favourites ever.

It was one of the better ones. The song was okay. I'm glad they didn't sing some of my favorite 80's :biggrin:
I'm watching this weeks ep, although I don't see why people don't like Gwyenth, she's not a bad singer.

It was one of the better ones. The song was okay. I'm glad they didn't sing some of my favorite 80's :biggrin:
I'm watching this weeks ep, although I don't see why people don't like Gwyenth, she's not a bad singer.

Yeah, I like Gwyneth :s-smilie: I think people just don't like that she takes some songs away from regular cast

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reason #182982929i2 I love Darren Criss. (Yes, this WILL be a daily occurrence until I find a reason to hate him!)
He's amazing at WHISTLING too. Why can he do everything? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest