The Student Room Group

London School of pharmacy 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smile_10
I had my interview on 1st march too, its been a week now and I still haven't heard back :frown: anyone else who their interview then heard back yet?

yeah, i still havent heard yet and mine was 1st march. with a bit of luck we should hear soon
Reply 21
Original post by Pharmapplicant
yeah, i still havent heard yet and mine was 1st march. with a bit of luck we should hear soon

Anything..? nothing for me :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by Abi_27
Hey Collins okonkwo, and hazeleyez...
i no this might be a late reply...but better now than never. i had my interview on dec and i got an offer of AAB. dont worry about the interview, all you need to no is the course structure, why LSOP, why pharmacy? and i was a medic they asked me why pharmacy instead of medicine? also..... they asked me about the roles of pharmacists, and what type of pharmacist i wanted to be. they asked about cancer treatment, and common drugs- e.g. metformin, they dont ask tricky questions, they ask really simple questions so dont worry honestly. Also they are reallly friendly!!! so dont worry once again.

about the maths test...its like mental maths nothing hard, so u dont need alevel maths to do it. its really simple, but the time goes out really quickly. and u have to type the answer into the computer, before it goes to the next question. its more like a game than a test! hahah. And dont worry, even if u do badly in the maths test, you will get u're offer, bcoz i'm sure i got loads of questions wrong haha. and the man said the maths test, wasnt a test, but to show us, what maths questions we will be dealing with in first year of pharmacy. anyways, hope this has helped, and if u want to know....feel free to help. and good luck for u're interview! you'll do brilliantly!

thank you so much!!! your actually a star!! god bless :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Smile_10
Anything..? nothing for me :frown:

omg same guys!!! why are they doing this!! its been a week since my interview....people get offers within days!!! fingers crossed for us all :smile:
Reply 24
[QUOTE="28THAPRIL;30140738"]
Original post by Abi_27

i got an offer as well and have the grades

what grades hae you already got?
Reply 25
Original post by hazeleyez
thank you so much!!! your actually a star!! god bless :smile:

aww no probs! :smile:
still not heard from lsop. i reckon we will hear on monday!
Reply 27
still not heard from lsop. i reckon we will hear on monday!

its monday and nothing :frown:
Reply 28
I got interview on monday 28th of march at london schol of pharmacy! anybody got interviews on dat day? for ppl who habe been to interviews on dat day, what kind of dress did u wear for interview?
Reply 29
anyone heard from lsop that had an interview on the 10 march?
Original post by usa-apple

I had mine on the 10th but still not heard anything!
Just got my offer from lsop AAB
Just got my offer from lsop AAB

Well Done :smile:

Have LSOP got back to you yet?
Reply 34
Original post by SandDancer
Have LSOP got back to you yet?

No! :'(... WBU?
No! :'(... WBU?

Not yet. I'm guessing we will hear back Thursday.
Let me know if you hear anything :smile:
Reply 36
Hey I have got an interview at LSOP on 30th march. Worried applying for med no offers though! Anyone give me any interview help and about maths test???
Reply 37
Maths test = a waste of time. Has nothing to do with the application process. I had my interview in october, took them 3 days to get back to me. When i was there, it was mostly internationals who were being interviewed on that day. They interview was okay. Just know questions like why pharmacy, so talk about hospital pharmacists, and community pharamcisits. Learn a bit about drugs. Maybe tamoxifen, and talk about interactions between drugs, and what they can cause. Any questions mail me, but don't stress about the maths test. oh and talk about the skills you have learnt in work experience :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by ameen6251
Hey I have got an interview at LSOP on 30th march. Worried applying for med no offers though! Anyone give me any interview help and about maths test???

If your doing med like i am. (where have you applied?) then make sure you prepare an answer for the question 'why pharmacy, and not medicine?' they love that one.
Reply 39

Hey has anyone had an interview recently at LSOP for pharmacy??? Mine is on the 30th March. Unsure about what questions are going to be asked??? And how was the maths test??? Apparenly all you need to know is some GCSE maths (percentages etc.). Anyway, really want an offer!!!! If anyone has any advice about maths test and/or interview questions, it will be appreciated greatly!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending