The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler

Oh and I was watching BICO all day yesterday. Quite embarrassing although relevant as it's freezing out.

EDIT

Spoiler

Thanks for this! :biggrin: :biggrin:

and next song

Spoiler

:rofl: Mark! Hahahaaha! Is the Darren one going to put me off him? :tongue:
Edit: Aww at Chris! He looks about 8! And awww at Darren, he looks really cute, though not Dapper!Blaine like! :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust

:rofl: Mark! Hahahaaha! Is the Darren one going to put me off him? :tongue:
Edit: Aww at Chris! He looks about 8! And awww at Darren, he looks really cute, though not Dapper!Blaine like! :biggrin:

lol thought you'd like them :wink:

Spoiler

I know-embarrassing even when young :s-smilie:

I've watched HSS a million times today and now I'm addicted to watching Chris Colfer interviews. Have you seen the Glee UK conference on the glee forum? Chris is rumoured to be going. If I could meet him I'd be on the floor most probably. It's pretty expensive, plus then I'd be a certified mega-gleek. Not sure I'm ready for that.
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hahaha when Kurt came on I could not stop laughing xD Thanks for the link! (Plus that really cheered me up a bit after seeing all the awful stuff happening in Japan on the news :frown: )

I've watched HSS a million times today and now I'm addicted to watching Chris Colfer interviews. Have you seen the Glee UK conference on the glee forum? Chris is rumoured to be going. If I could meet him I'd be on the floor most probably. It's pretty expensive, plus then I'd be a certified mega-gleek. Not sure I'm ready for that.

Whenever I hear Chris is in the UK my automatic reaction is something like :woo:
lol thought you'd like them :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's a Glee conference? That sounds like the saddest but most amazing thing ever! For some reason I have the image of one of those star trek conventions in my head where everyone dresses up as characters. But Chris will be there? I'd like to go but a) I'm broke, b) I'd be going on my own and c) I don't want to be around the annoying fans who kill you if you don't like the same character as them! I was watching one of the USA Glee concerts and the fans were ridiculous, there was this one boy practically dying after Lea Michelle sang one note. :lolwut: Can't be around people THAT obsessive.
*says she who hasn't stopped watching Warbler/Kurt/Darren Criss songs* I couldn't start screaming if I saw someone from Glee 'cause they're people, just like I am. :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Spectrum~
Hahaha when Kurt came on I could not stop laughing xD Thanks for the link! (Plus that really cheered me up a bit after seeing all the awful stuff happening in Japan on the news :frown: )

Whenever I hear Chris is in the UK my automatic reaction is something like :woo:

Japan. :sad:
The pictures are actually hilarious! :biggrin:
Imagine if the whole cast came to the UK! I do love Chris! Kurt's always been my favourite character and now he's closely followed by Britt Britt, Santana, Lauren and Blaine! :biggrin:

Spoiler

There's a Glee conference? That sounds like the saddest but most amazing thing ever! For some reason I have the image of one of those star trek conventions in my head where everyone dresses up as characters. But Chris will be there? I'd like to go but a) I'm broke, b) I'd be going on my own and c) I don't want to be around the annoying fans who kill you if you don't like the same character as them! I was watching one of the USA Glee concerts and the fans were ridiculous, there was this one boy practically dying after Lea Michelle sang one note. :lolwut: Can't be around people THAT obsessive.
*says she who hasn't stopped watching Warbler/Kurt/Darren Criss songs* I couldn't start screaming if I saw someone from Glee 'cause they're people, just like I am. :tongue:

Spoiler

Japan. :sad:
The pictures are actually hilarious! :biggrin:
Imagine if the whole cast came to the UK! I do love Chris! Kurt's always been my favourite character and now he's closely followed by Britt Britt, Santana, Lauren and Blaine! :biggrin:

It's not available to buy but someone put an mp3 link on the forum and played in itunes it sounds so much clearer (to me anyway). I imagine the conference would be crazy :s-smilie: apparently there's a lady gaga night and people are planning on wearing gaga costumes lol. It's rumoured Chris, Heather and Naya will be there but no one knows for sure yet. I'd be prepared to fight anyone who didn't like Kurt :p:

I'm always amused by your love for the cheekbone guy :biggrin: I can't wait for the album, due next month apparently. I will download it right away...or buy it sometimes it's cheaper to buy the CD plus the cover might be nice...

Here http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=11372&st=95220
(edited 13 years ago)

Mine too-he's like my favourite actor in the whole wide world :biggrin:

They'll all be in the UK in the summer for the tour! (Well, most of them. All of New Directions are there, and Kurt and Blaine (I guess they may well be in ND by now, actually, trying to avoid spoilers though.)
Reply 1370
Am I the only one who wants Will to get back with Terri?

Anyone? ANYONE? :colondollar:
Original post by Expecto_Patronum
They'll all be in the UK in the summer for the tour! (Well, most of them. All of New Directions are there, and Kurt and Blaine (I guess they may well be in ND by now, actually, trying to avoid spoilers though.)

I wish I could go to one of the concerts but I can't. I might stalk them when they come to a town near me though...

Original post by choly7

I think you are! I hate Terri, not too keen on Will to be honest but by himself he's better than with her.

I just want Rachel with Jesse, Kurt with Blaine and Brittany with Santana. I think it's about time Mercedes got someone too...
I've just heard after the next US episode there's going to be a 3 week break again (in the US, here they'll be showing them the same). Assuming this is true I am currently in a pool of my own tears. I don't know how I'll cope over the summer :frown:
I'm listening to music currently that's not from Glee. I feel like I'm cheating :sad:
Original post by Expecto_Patronum

:coma: **** it. I need tickets then! I don't care how much they are... :tongue:

Original post by choly7

I think so! :biggrin:
I can't stand Terri. I don't even like Will and Emma!

I've just heard after the next US episode there's going to be a 3 week break again (in the US, here they'll be showing them the same). Assuming this is true I am currently in a pool of my own tears. I don't know how I'll cope over the summer :frown:

This is the perfect oppurtunity to quote the Glee original song I've been listening to on loop: hell to the no!

This is the perfect oppurtunity to quote the Glee original song I've been listening to on loop: hell to the no!

:rofl: that song makes me laugh. At least we get SLS and BIOTA in the meantime here :woo: I might have to start writing my first ever fanfic....I've reached rock bottom :s-smilie:

3 days till regionals :party:
I think I'm having Glee withdrawal symptoms. It's been 3/4 days since a new episode was out. It's just not good enough I'm afraid.
I wish I could go to one of the concerts but I can't. I might stalk them when they come to a town near me though...

I'm going to one in June. So excited, plus it's just after all my exams will be done. Going to be absolutely amazing!

Mine were £55, and that was top price seats, I think some are slightly cheaper. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is sold out now though...

I don't really like Will and Emma either (as a couple, I mean)... I did in the first series, but not anymore.
:rofl: that song makes me laugh. At least we get SLS and BIOTA in the meantime here :woo: I might have to start writing my first ever fanfic....I've reached rock bottom :s-smilie:

3 days till regionals :party:

Spoiler

I lovd SLS! I just can't get over

Spoiler

Can't wait for regionals!

Spoiler

I lovd SLS! I just can't get over

Spoiler

Can't wait for regionals!

Spoiler

Quick Reply