The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jit987
VDS man of the match, that says it all about the match.
Not really Alumia pulled of some pretty decent saves too.
Reply 6721
Could have easily been 2-0 to Arsenal in this game, Hats off to Van der sar.

Chamackh should have scored but what do you expect from a player lacking game time.
where was Bendtner, he'd have easily turned the game around for us. Prolific striker and a half :biggrin:
Original post by Louis.
Well, you're just not very good are you :console:

oh dont worry, i will enjoy heartily laughing when you lose to marseille trololololol.
Reply 6724
Original post by kbountra
It has been a horrible 7 days for Arsene Wenger.....you have to wonder how much longer he'll be given to deliver a trophy. Consistent finishes in the league are all that have kept him in the job as well as the promise that this youthful team will eventually mature into stars. God I miss the days of Henry, Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp and co.....those were the days we were stylish and successful.

Makes me feel even sadder, when i look back at the players we had, and i look at some of our players, denilson, diaby, rosicky
Reply 6725
Original post by yunghamz
Could have easily been 2-0 to Arsenal in this game, Hats off to Van der sar.

Chamackh should have scored but what do you expect from a player lacking game time.

Seriously deluded if you think Arsenal deserved anything.
Reply 6726
Déjà vu
We got tactically raped again by Manchester United, congrats to them :congrats:

The most worrying thing was watching how this meant absolutely nothing to almost all of our players. Only Nasri and Wilshere had any motivation to go forward..
Reply 6728
Original post by word2yamother
Wenger should switch to 4-4-2 from now on and drop players that arent perfoming. Seriously, how the **** do diaby and denilson keep on making the starting line up when their perfomances are always shocking. I'd rather have players like Eastmond and Ramsey who will give 100% but are probably less technically gifted than have Diaby and Denilson just walking around as if theyre walking their dog in a park. Act fast Wenger or our season will be over.

4-4-2 is an outdated formation. FACT.
Reply 6729
chamakh and rosiky fluffed shot were actual chances, yet none were taken.

Have to move forwards, pick ourselves up and go for prem.
I swear... any other keeper than Van der Sar then Arsenal would have stood a chance.
Reply 6731
Original post by In2deep
We got tactically raped again by Manchester United, congrats to them :congrats:

The most worrying thing was watching how this meant absolutely nothing to almost all of our players. Only Nasri and Wilshere had any motivation to go forward..

I noticed this!!!!

Why is it half our players dont give a crap? :confused: Well annoyed.
Original post by 419
4-4-2 is an outdated formation. FACT.
No formation is out of date, you just need the players to make it work. United played a 4-4-2 today. The reason most teams play a 4-5-1 is due to lack of midfield dominance, or they just want lots of possession.

That said you hardly have 2 top quality strikers, you have 1 injury prone beast, a mr average, and Bendtner.... oh and Walcott.
(edited 13 years ago)
Absolute **** result, no fuss about Barca or even last weekend but losing to that Utd lineup is shameful, unacceptable performance. Rosicky/Denilson/Diaby can just **** off, inept players who'd look average in the championship
As per usual, Koscielny, Sagna, Wilshere and Nasri gave their all and deserved better.
Reply 6735
Original post by MoMatrix
Seriously deluded if you think Arsenal deserved anything.

Lol. Just say you hate Arsenal and off you go.
Reply 6736
Arshavin is scared of attacking a defender a shadow of the player at Zenit.
Can't believe how slow diaby makes our attack... and denilson... he can jog out of arsenal as far as Im concerned
Reply 6738
Original post by Economist
Absolute **** result, no fuss about Barca or even last weekend but losing to that Utd lineup is shameful, unacceptable performance. Rosicky/Denilson/Diaby can just **** off, inept players who'd look average in the championship

What!, the performance was good enough to score against many other GK's but not against VDS....
If we lose Cesc this summer we're in trouble, we just cannot perform without him in form...

Latest