(Original post by teaandcoffee)
    where are they
    no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    no idea
    we're alone

ReputationRep:
    i'm one hahaa, as soon as another choice lets me know what offer i've got, then im firming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rr53)
    i'm one hahaa, as soon as another choice lets me know what offer i've got, then im firming
    Woo another one!

ReputationRep:
    yay 3 people!

ReputationRep:
    :P

ReputationRep:
    what an exciting thread hahaa

ReputationRep:
    And me.

ReputationRep:
    me me me !

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer for Reading now Bring on October!

ReputationRep:
    Meeee! Unconditional for Psychology mental and physical health! I think my brain's forgotten how to work over the past 6 months though. Gonna be sooo weird going back to learning hahaa.

ReputationRep:
    So where is everyone applying for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Meeee. Just went to Cardiff and decided I would rather stab my eyes out than do a degree there.

Woo!

Planning on applying to Mackinder and self catered in Windsor.
    Possibly Wantage- I quite like the flat layout in Mackinder though =]

ReputationRep:
    I only got to see windsor and mackinder
    Could anyone else tell me about the other halls,,,preferably a self catered ensuite one? Or does anyone think going somewhere like windsor is a better deal as its cheaper than mackinder yet catered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaandcoffee)
    yesssur.

ReputationRep:
    Yessssssssssss! I placed them as my firm two weeks ago, they are also my insurance too. I have applied for economics and accounting and financial management. I chose the university because of its tremendous reputation, but also because of the rowing and the fact that I will located at Henley business school. What are you all studying and does anyone row?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesrossi)
    Yessssssssssss! I placed them as my firm two weeks ago, they are also my insurance too. I have applied for economics and accounting and financial management. I chose the university because of its tremendous reputation, but also because of the rowing and the fact that I will located at Henley business school. What are you all studying and does anyone row?
    add this group on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...624728514&ap=1
    easier to talk on there, plus there is 2 other rowers

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.