The Student Room Group

Does Britain Need A Mixed Raced Majority??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by someguy113
Yes, mongrels are proven to be fitter, stronger and healthier than pure breeds.

Exactly! It's a win-win situation. Britains far too anglo saxon still I think most will agree. I mean look at the royal wedding, too old fashioned.
Reply 41
Original post by Gnobe
Exactly! It's a win-win situation. Britains far too anglo saxon still I think most will agree. I mean look at the royal wedding, too old fashioned.

Substitute 'anglo-saxon' for 'black' to see how racist a comment that is. I couldn't possibly care less what colour people's skin is or what country their family comes from; we don't need a majority of any race because race is about as irrelelevant to a civilised society as the colour of socks people wear.

If the majority of people in Britian became mixed-race over a hundred years as result of gradual immigration and integrated with the rest of us properly with no adverse affect on culture and national identity, that would be fine.

If the majority of people became mixed-race over ten years as a result of unregulated immigration; a lack of integration created ethnic ghettos and stirred up racial hatred; while state-sponsored multiculturalism lead to a surge in religious fundamentalism and taught people that there are no objectively good ways of life; ignorance, bigotry, and sexism became socially acceptable; and behaving like animals was tolerated in the name of diveristy--it would be the end of this country as we know it.
Reply 42
Original post by JacobW

If the majority of people in Britian became mixed-race over a hundred years as result of gradual immigration and integrated with the rest of us properly with no adverse affect on culture and national identity, that would be fine.

Exactly and thats the way the world is heading for, particularly Britain so why stop it?

I hear a lot of people complain about immigration over the last 10 years and it's bothered me, as far as I am concerned labours immigration policy was fine. The white population is expected to drop around near 5% from the last census and hopefully it will continue in the next 10 years etc. Is this not a good thing that we're becoming more racially tolerant?? Why can't we become more like America?? they're heading for a white minority, so why can't we?? IMO because that's probably what we need.

We desperately desperatley need to show we're heading for a mixed raced majority.
It does not need any particular races, it needs people not to pay attention to things that don't matter.
Reply 44
Original post by Gnobe
Exactly and thats the way the world is heading for, particularly Britain so why stop it?

I hear a lot of people complain about immigration over the last 10 years and it's bothered me, as far as I am concerned labours immigration policy was fine. The white population is expected to drop around near 5% from the last census and hopefully it will continue in the next 10 years etc. Is this not a good thing that we're becoming more racially tolerant?? Why can't we become more like America?? they're heading for a white minority, so why can't we?? IMO because that's probably what we need.

We desperately desperatley need to show we're heading for a mixed raced majority.

We will never be truly tolerant untill we recognise that race is utterly and completely irrlevant. The fact that the white population is dropping does not mean that we are becoming more tolerant--if anything, given the uneven pattern of immigration and the social and cultural problems it causes in some areas, we're probably becoming less tolerant. There is no reason whatsoever to suppose that being more ethnically diverse will make us more tolerant; it's ignorance, poverty, and a living in a broken fractured society that make people intolerant. Not being white.
*mixed race, not mixed raced. Does this annoy anyone else?
Reply 46
Original post by Internet Toughguy

No were not actually

We use different definitions of mixed race
Reply 47
We don't NEED a mixed majority.... but we will get it! Mixed people bring alot of good things to the UK e.g. the entertainment...... There are 100s of black singers ( Beyonce, Rihanna, Alesha Dixon .....) and Actors (Will Smith, Eddie Murphy) etc....

Wait am i talking UK or america.... either ways you can see my point
Reply 48
Original post by Bella Occhi
*mixed race, not mixed raced. Does this annoy anyone else?

No, i really hate it when people fuss over nothing
Original post by kevtp
We use different definitions of mixed race

Typical pedantic TSR ********
Reply 50

Spoiler

Typical pedantic TSR ********

Hahaha
Reply 51
Original post by Becky
No, i really hate it when people fuss over nothing

I'm sick of Britains white identity the day we become less than 50% of any single heritage the better, no black, no white, no asian, one world race the better, it is necessary for equality. A white majority is not healthy.
Reply 52
Original post by Gnobe
I'm sick of Britains white identity the day we become less than 50% of any single heritage the better, no black, no white, no asian, one world race the better, it is necessary for equality. A white majority is not healthy.

huh? :confused:
Original post by Gnobe

I've heard a lot of people complaining about Britain being too Anglo Saxon. Maybe we do need to mix it up a bit.
Reply 54
Did Hitler start off on The Student Room too?
Original post by Sharpshooter
Following on from the thread about 1/10 children allegedly being mixed raced. Is it now time that we need Britain to have a mixed raced majority for the future of fairness??

I think we do. The whole world is becoming mixed raced. Nationalities, countries and religions are all dying out. I think Britain needs to make this step. In order to so we need to not limit the amount immigration, particularly from outside europe. I don't know about you but I find the tories immigration disgusting personally and shameful.

Now what contributes to being mixed raced is anyone guess. But I suppose we can take it as what the census says it is. Do we need it in order for Britain to remain healthier for future??

Not putting a 'don't care' option, although a lot of people genuinly think like that, I don't want fence sitters for the purpose of this thread.

You sir, are either a troll, or a ****tard.

Either way I want to punch you in the face.
Original post by Svalir
Don't forget that racism works both ways, encouraging a mixed majority would discriminate against Caucasians.

If you say that it would discriminate against Caucasians, wouldn't encouraging a mixed race majority equally discriminate against other non white races, or just anyone who is not mixed race? Why is it only 'against' white people?
Original post by Einheri
What you're suggesting is effectively genocide not "fairness".

I don't understand what you mean, could you explain why it would be genocide?

ps: I don't agree with the OP.
It will never end up that way. There are plenty of people who will not allow their children to end up with people of different faiths or ethnicities, and that's just within Britain.

Can you honestly tell me that you see Eastern Europe becoming mixed race? Me neither.
Original post by lightburns
Diversity is wonderful imo. We should have a diversity of races and cultures. We don't need to be samey-samey.

What the OP is suggesting is a destruction of diversity.

I don't agree with OP's suggestion, but how does mixing races destroy diversity? Surely it increases diversity due to further mixing of genetic info?

And that mixed race people are different from either race of their parents, they are a new race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending