The Student Room Group

Why do I attract 14 year old girls?

I have noticed that I keep on attracting girls who are 14 years old. I always catch them looking at me and at work today there were two girls who kept giving me 'the look'. I like it because it makes me feel attractive, and I have fairly low self-esteem, but I just wonder why I attract say three 14 year old girls to every one girl my own age.

Please see the photo; I'm 17 and I'm the one in the middle. Not sure what it is that attracts me to that age group. Any ideas? :confused:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Looking like a 14 year old?
Maybe they think you're around their age.
Reply 3
We should hang out.
It could be the fact that you look around 14?

Also, girls your own age will mainly be attracted to men older than them (or who at least LOOK older than them... which you don't).
Reply 5
You should probably stop giving them candy :tongue:.
Reply 6
You do look slightly younger (especially compared to the guy on the right hand side), have a nice face, cute, so it's no wonder younger girls like you.
Reply 7
To be honest you don't look 17 at all. You look much younger. Maybe they think your their age. (btw looking young is a good thing)
Reply 8
Like everyone else said you only look about 14
Reply 9
you like really young and adorable lol

By the way your friend on the left looks androgynous. also just as adorable awwwwww
Original post by Ham and Cheese
I have noticed that I keep on attracting girls who are 14 years old. I always catch them looking at me and at work today there were two girls who kept giving me 'the look'. I like it because it makes me feel attractive, and I have fairly low self-esteem, but I just wonder why I attract say three 14 year old girls to every one girl my own age.

Please see the photo; I'm 17 and I'm the one in the middle. Not sure what it is that attracts me to that age group. Any ideas? :confused:

its probably cas u look young...but some older girls like guys who look young as well so its all good :smile:
Oh I see! I hate it because I can't go out with any of them without being branded a pedo and I find hardly any girls my age interested in me; lose lose :frown:
If there's grass on the pitch....
Reply 13
I so hope that isnt really you in the picture.... Now there is a picture of you with quite paedophillic ideas with it on the internet for the world to see :lolwut:
Reply 14

Oh I see! I hate it because I can't go out with any of them without being branded a pedo and I find hardly any girls my age interested in me; lose lose :frown:

Unluckkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply 15
Those girls are only looking to make sure that you've stopped perving on them...
Reply 16
Original post by Glutamic Acid
Because you're Justin Bieber.

Spoiler

You didn't say which rep, so I negged you, just because I could.

By the way, regarding your signature: I'll have a cup of tea, please. Where there is tea, there is hope.
Yeah you do look pretty young..
Original post by Tootles
You didn't say which rep, so I negged you, just because I could.

Oh, that was clever.
Reply 19
Original post by Glutamic Acid
Oh, that was clever.

Yeah, I feel good now I've compensated for my ineptitude in real life.

Latest

Trending

Trending