Original post by gabrielle_w
still waiting for geography! anyone else?X

Yep I'm still waiting too!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Phil1541
Exeter but there offer is AAA.

Bristol are hopefully giving me AAB (What they said on the open day) and there Physics department is stronger than Exeters so unless I find some reason to really dislike Bristol I will probably firm once there offer comes through :smile:

I have no idea what to choose for accommodation though :tongue: there's so much choice !

Ahh well I picked Bristol over Exeter and personally think it was the right choice :smile:
Reply 1622
Original post by Pheebs1201
Ahh well I picked Bristol over Exeter and personally think it was the right choice :smile:

Definitely the right choice!! :biggrin:
Reply 1623
Just in case anyone is still deliberating over whether to firm Bristol,
http://bristolbeerfactory.co.uk/
Reply 1624
Original post by Samg123
Just in case anyone is still deliberating over whether to firm Bristol,
http://bristolbeerfactory.co.uk/

Definitely gets my vote :smile:
Nobody has had an offer for English so far man!
Original post by alexsheppard11
looks like a club promotion company running that page to me, i doubt it is any way related to the university.
The freshers group is usually set up by the union each year.

When does the union usually set up this group?
Original post by Supernovae

When does the union usually set up this group?

urm, not sure really, but here's some links to get you started:
group
fan page
2010 freshers

they go quiet after freshers- you'll then be kept updated by your halls relevant group probably.
Reply 1628
Just got an offer for Drama! So happy!
Original post by RitaF
Just got an offer for Drama! So happy!

Congratulations!

Any more English movements? :s-smilie:
Stilllllll waiting for Philosophy. I've settled into thinking that they've rejected me, especially since I just found out my school got one of my AS grades wrong! (it's now lower than what I said I'd achieved.)
Reply 1631
Hey, first time i've been on this page, but I have an offer for Neuroscience, not 100% sure i'm going to firm it though, but its looking likely :smile: , any other potential Neuroscientists on here? :smile:
Original post by hayheyley
Got my Psychology rejection tonight. Poo.

i've been rejected too :/
its mega popular
for last year's psychology, they had 1310 applications, 77 places :|
Original post by laura-bee
i've been rejected too :/
its mega popular
for last year's psychology, they had 1310 applications, 77 places :|

Aw sorry to hear :frown: Yeah I didn't know about those statistics until after I'd applied... whoops!

Where are you thinking of firming?
Just firmed Bristol... :woo:
Reply 1635
sorry to those who have had rejections today
Just firmed Bristol... :woo:

:hugs: Hope you have a good time! :h: Let me know how awesome it is once you get there. Just think of all the dubstep/drum and bass :yep: What did you pick for insurance? Should have picked Imperial for the lols :laugh:
Anybody going to the Maths open day thing tomorrow?
Original post by nikita_atikin
:hugs: Hope you have a good time! :h: Let me know how awesome it is once you get there. Just think of all the dubstep/drum and bass :yep: What did you pick for insurance? Should have picked Imperial for the lols :laugh:

aww thanks! :^_^: I was actually really tempted to put Imperial as my insurance after I got my A*, but I thought that it would anger my physics teacher. In the end I put Warwick, because even though it is AAB like Bristol, I think it will be more lenient.

Hope that you have a good time at Imperial, or even better, that you miss the offer and come to Bristol! :headbang:

But in all seriousness, I'm sure you will have an awesome time there :smile:
Reply 1639
I got an offer for English about two weeks ago :smile:
As a quiet stalker of tsr Bristol threads, thought this might reassure some English applicants- I was convinced I'd been rejected and am actually really surprised at the offer. I was starting to think that their standards were impossibly high but I got two As, a B and a C in my AS exams, and I'm sure plenty of people here have much better than that.
Good luck to the English applicants still waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending