The Student Room Group

Housemates want to kick me out

Scroll to see replies

It's clear that you're not looking for advice or consolation here, so this thread is entirely pointless.

My advice to you is to calm down. Control your rage, or at least try to, and don't be so against your housemates by default; you may not see eye to eye all the time but I'm sure they're nice people that you have something in common with.
Reply 42
Original post by DH-Biker
Then I'm afraid you'll grow up to be a sorry, sad old man if you don't give a crap about people who live and work with you.

You came on here looking for hate, you aren't listening to advice; which leads us all to the conclusion you're either a troll or a ****.

Or both. :cool:

Wow, life advice from a biker. Forgive me for not heeding it.
Reply 43
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
This.

I'd rate your post, but I'm out of positive rep today. :frown: Sorry!

:smile:

Meh, people like him just piss me off. :mad: Insensitivity is one thing I hate.
haha someone was blatantly one off a kill streak in cod. Just apologise and then stop shouting...?
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
Wow, life advice from a biker. Forgive me for not heeding it.

At least I've achieved my life's dream.

And you? What have you achieved that's even remotely close to what you want in life?

Unless its to be a nonce to everyone. :rolleyes:
What game was it? Then I can assess whether you were out of order or not.
Reply 47
My one housemate shouts at the football every Sunday, all Sunday. We just laugh at him. You have harsh housemates.
:smile:

Meh, people like him just piss me off. :mad: Insensitivity is one thing I hate.

Ditto. Ah well. At least you aren't flying into a rage over slurs to your biking. :tongue:
Reply 49
If they kick you out, they have to pay your rent.
Surely I can just pull the mental illness card - I mean, there'd be a ****storm if someone kicked a mentally ill person out of a house, right?

wow...
Reply 51
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Ditto. Ah well. At least you aren't flying into a rage over slurs to your biking. :tongue:

I've taken slurs. :wink: Its my lifestyle, so let 'em slur.

Still, I find getting into rages quite pointless. Screaming and throwing a hissy fit isn't going to solve problems all the time. :colondollar:
You need to calm down, man.

Respect the others, and they'll respect you. You shouting can't have caused all this, not if what you say they do is true. You must have done something to piss them off.

In any case, you sound like someone I'd punch, rather then ask kindly to keep it quiet. I'm surprised they even knocked.

:biggrin:

Course you would mate.

Coz' you is dead hard n dat doe innit

:rolleyes:
Reply 53
If you tried, you'd be in hospital. Or the grave.

Would that be through a Street-fighter fatality, or a headshot in COD?

_Kar.
Beat the pissy little swine until they relent and stop questioning you?
Reply 55
hahaha this guy's a loon.
Reply 56
x

You sound like one of those kids with anger management issues, who cries about some illness or another when you don't get your own way. It's the real world mate, sounds like you need to take a big dose of reality and man up.

Respect your housemates, and they may respect you back.
Reply 57
Original post by ilickbatteries
:biggrin:

Course you would mate.

Coz' you is dead hard n dat doe innit

:rolleyes:

I direct your attention to post #24. On the second page.

Nope, I'm not really hard. In fact, I like to avoid fights if at all possible.

Still, punch in this case of course refers to "Sit the **** down, shut the **** up, and stop being a nonce". More a friendly reminder that others share the same living space, and the whole "Treat others as you'd like to be treated", concept.

Not: "I'll smack you because I'm hard and have no concept of arguing".

The OP is a non-arguable point. He's a prat, end of.

Or would you disagree? :cool:
Reply 58
It's people like you that genuinely make me fear moving away to uni.

Mental problems or not, no excuse to be like that.
Original post by Moleymann
It's people like you that genuinely make me fear moving away to uni.

Mental problems or not, no excuse to be like that.

Hopefully they'll put them all together to argue in peace while the rest of us get along and bicker happily about whose turn it is to make the next day hangover cure bacon sammich :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending