The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2760
Original post by hobo06
Need your big strong hubby to sort someone out? :biggrin:

As I haven't been on much recently I haven't given out much rep so it takes even longer before I can rep people again. Finally managed to rep the Misfits lot! Those that have been active recently anwyay

Ha ha unless you can stop my parents being overprotective and insane then no :tongue:

But my big strong hubby could come and give me a cuddle while i gorge on chocolate and watch misfits! :moon:

Original post by MJay91

Noooo don't compare me and hobo to them, they fail in the end! I'm alisha and he is my simon :love:
Reply 2762
That reminds me, did someone in here post a while back how someone on Being Human looked like Kelly, and turned out it was her brother or something? I watched Being Human for the first time the other day and thought what the hell that's a male Kelly!

Oh and I don't know who I'm trying to fool with the 'big strong hubby' comment, you've all seen a picture of me, being a skinny bastard, dressed as a fairy, hardly intimidating :o:
Original post by hobo06
That reminds me, did someone in here post a while back how someone on Being Human looked like Kelly, and turned out it was her brother or something? I watched Being Human for the first time the other day and thought what the hell that's a male Kelly!

Oh and I don't know who I'm trying to fool with the 'big strong hubby' comment, you've all seen a picture of me, being a skinny bastard, dressed as a fairy, hardly intimidating :o:

Yes someone did :smile:

And you're still bigger and stronger than me :tongue:

Btw 4000th post :woo:
Reply 2764
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ha ha unless you can stop my parents being overprotective and insane then no :tongue:

But my big strong hubby could come and give me a cuddle while i gorge on chocolate and watch misfits! :moon:

Noooo don't compare me and hobo to them, they fail in the end! I'm alisha and he is my simon :love:

Hmm probably can't do the first, but as long as you share the chocolate I can do the second! :biggrin:
(and as long as you ignore the picture of me being quite the opposite of big and strong...)

How many of those 4000 posts are spam in here? :p:
Perfect thread for it though! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06
Hmm probably can't do the first, but as long as you share the chocolate I can do the second! :biggrin:
(and as long as you ignore the picture of me being quite the opposite of big and strong...)

How many of those 4000 posts are spam in here? :p:
Perfect thread for it though! :biggrin:

Ha ha I don't think anyone can do the first :smile: and of course I can share my chocolate :cookie:
I never said I wanted big and strong, just as long as the guy if less pathetic than me, it's all good!

I've posted 618 times in here, I reckon 550 will be spam (I'm such a good, law abiding mod lol!)
Reply 2766
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ha ha I don't think anyone can do the first :smile: and of course I can share my chocolate :cookie:
I never said I wanted big and strong, just as long as the guy if less pathetic than me, it's all good!

I've posted 618 times in here, I reckon 550 will be spam (I'm such a good, law abiding mod lol!)

Definitely all good then!

That's not too bad out of nearly 3,000 posts, less that 1/4...it's not your sub-forum anyway so doesn't matter :p:
Original post by hobo06
Definitely all good then!

That's not too bad out of nearly 3,000 posts, less that 1/4...it's not your sub-forum anyway so doesn't matter :p:

Ha ha I'm supposed to be good across every forum and set an example to you all!
Sigh :cry:

Tomorrow will be the day where I return to my TSR life of average-sized avatars and singular colour.

:rip:
Original post by spacepirate-James

Tomorrow will be the day where I return to my TSR life of average-sized avatars and singular colour.

We'll love you anyway!
Original post by spacepirate-James

"A spacepirate of any other sized avatar would still be as sweet" :erm: i think that's how it goes...

We luuuuuuuuuurv you spacepirate :jumphug:
Just watched half of the episode where superhoodie is shown to be simon

Remembered some epic parts (apart from him coming out of the shower)

Nathan: He's like a handsome shark

Kelly: You can't make people gay just because they're dickheads!

Then the Alisha and Present Day Simon Convo where he says he never thought she was a bitch =D
LOVE Misfits so much it's unreal. It took over my life for a while. I actually got up early one morning just so I could watch an episode before school. Curse your gorgeous face, Robert Sheehan. :lol: And Superhoodie's pretty hot too. It amazes me how Superhoody is stunning, and Simon isn't so much. Just shows you what confidence can do. Love this series though, it's funny, hardhitting when it needs to be, and completely believeable. So addictive, can't wait for the next series.
Original post by minimus777
"A spacepirate of any other sized avatar would still be as sweet" :erm: i think that's how it goes...

I like this.

Some of that poetic heritage coming through there mini!

:awesome:
Reply 2774
Reply 2775
Starting my Spring break in the best way possible: MISFITS MARATHON.

Fave one-liners from S1E1 - "is that it?", "we need to stop trying to kill our probation workers!", "what are you up to?" "nothing" "doesn't look like nothing" "...but it's 5 o'clock and I don't give a ****."

*crying* :rofl: Are Nathan and Simon en route to forming a....friendship? :lolwut:

P.S. All of this "shape-shifting" malarchy - Heroes, season 3, much?
(edited 13 years ago)
Thread is deader than the Queen's vagina. :tumble:
Reply 2777
I like cheese.
Original post by hobo06
I like cheese.

Mozzarella to be honest. :coma:
PARTYIN' PARTYIN' YEAH

:awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest