The Student Room Group

Answer now pls..

Can you ask for an extension for an assessment on the hand in date?:s-smilie:
Well I guess the first question would be 1/ why do you need the extention and possibly 2/ why have you left it until the hand in date for the request.
Reply 2
Seriously, its shocking how many students fail to use their programme handbooks? All the information needed is in there! Or am I being naive thinking that all unis give out programme handbooks?
Reply 3
IF there is no valid reason... you can't get one.
I've heard things like flights being cancelled, visit home for funeral etc all being turned on.
I mean seriously, you have months, unless you have a really big reason.. you ain't gonna get an extension unfortunately.
Reply 4
Original post by COMP
Can you ask for an extension for an assessment on the hand in date?:s-smilie:

Usually not. Even if something truly dramatic had happened to you on that morning (i.e. serious accident etc), you were supposed to have completed your assessment by that date anyway, so an extension wouldn't make sense.
Reply 5
Original post by nunugab
Seriously, its shocking how many students fail to use their programme handbooks? All the information needed is in there! Or am I being naive thinking that all unis give out programme handbooks?

No, you're just naive in thinking that people actually use them when they can simply dump all their questions on TSR in a 'Help plx'-thread and demand to be given answers, NOW.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending