The Student Room Group

Housemates want to kick me out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by bluesky42
I might be missing something, but if you can think of solutions all by yourself, what was the point of this thread?

Typical manifestation of the attention seeker who uses "mental illness" as an excuse for his/her vapid attempts to be loved.

Frankly I'm tired of temperamental people who try and transform their "illness" into a means for intimidation. Poor little girl.
Reply 81
Original post by ilickbatteries
Never? Ever?

Never ever.

I use to play games. I had a break from biking after my accident, and I got into a clan in CSS, played up loads of games on the 360 and PC; never got angry.

Then again, I've got a cool-streak a mile long. I've found in biking I need to retain focus, and getting pissy and angry at doing something wrong doesn't help. :tongue:
One question.

This game - World of Warcraft or Counter Strike?
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous
An MMORPG. And no, it's not warcraft.

DC universe? The joker rub you up the wrong way?
Reply 84
Original post by SteveCrain
Typical manifestation of the attention seeker who uses "mental illness" as an excuse for his/her vapid attempts to be loved.

Frankly I'm tired of temperamental people who try and transform their "illness" into a means for intimidation. Poor little girl.

Well, be tired of it and **** off out of my thread. ****.
Original post by DontKillMeJay
Majority can kick you out. And if you're going to play the "mental illness card" as you so elegantly put it. You'll need a doctor's note.

To be honest I don't think thats gonna be much of a problem for this guy.
Reply 86
Well, be tired of it and **** off out of my thread. ****.

Took the bait and choked on it. The truth is often quite indigestible. Swearing and brash language is no deterrent for me. I will be watching this thread.
Aggressive? I'm not aggressive at all. I never instigate violence.

In your previous thread and this one the manner, language and tone of your posts is very aggressive and defensive. Its no wonder your housemates want to kick you out if you behave like that when speaking too.
Original post by DH-Biker
Never ever.

I use to play games. I had a break from biking after my accident, and I got into a clan in CSS, played up loads of games on the 360 and PC; never got angry.

Then again, I've got a cool-streak a mile long. I've found in biking I need to retain focus, and getting pissy and angry at doing something wrong doesn't help. :tongue:

I never get angry at my own failings, I get angry at poor programming favouring the CPU :wink:
Reply 89
Original post by hippieglitter
In your previous thread and this one the manner, language and tone of your posts is very aggressive and defensive. Its no wonder your housemates want to kick you out if you behave like that when speaking too.

Not when speaking, when being confronted by asshats.
Which, in your opinion seems to be everyone.
Reply 91
Not when speaking, when being confronted by asshats.

Just read the whole thread. You sound like you shouldn't be around your flatmates. Regardless of who instigated the troubles.

Hell, due to just reading your posts, mate, you sound like you shouldn't be around anyone.........get that check out man!
Reply 92
Original post by dreamer_x
stop playing computer games?

Like I'd share a house with you or most of the stuck up, sneering little halfwits on here anyway. Go throw yourself under a truck.

Does the mental illness make you a ****?
Reply 94
Original post by Roobsa

LOL!

+rep! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by ilickbatteries
I never get angry at my own failings, I get angry at poor programming favouring the CPU :wink:

That's a fair response. :wink:

I've used up all my rep, though. :redface:
Reply 96
Ooo look, nerds of TSR unite. You should probably all be flown into the sun.
Reply 97
Ooo look, nerds of TSR unite. You should probably all be flown into the sun.

Yeah you should put a mark against that in your calender, 'cause that'll soooooo happen.

And btw I'm actually failing my coursework, so there!
Reply 98
Oi Oi Big man!! Hard enough to send our buddy to the grave or hospital eh? Yet nor man enought o sort your accomodatoon problems like a real man eh? :lolwut: i'm confused here matey. I really am.
If you tried, you'd be in hospital. Or the grave.

On the note of the question at hand: speak to your accomodation services at uni or the people in charge of the building. Usually there must be a desk or office downstairs. They should help you. If it is private tell your landlord and clarify contract terms. Especially as to whether the others can kick you out.
Reply 99
Maybe you need to be less of a ****ing nerd. Sunlight might relax you a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending