The Student Room Group

Do you think that if you're a man with little confidence, you won't get a girlfriend?

I mean, yure basically screwed with girls and are unlikely to get one. I have seen men with nothing wrong with them with little confidence getting nowhere with girls. Whereas, if you're a girl with no confidence, its not reallya problem as a man will make you feel better and yu dont need confidence to attract him.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I mean, yure basically screwed with girls and are unlikely to get one. I have seen men with nothing wrong with them with little confidence getting nowhere with girls. Whereas, if you're a girl with no confidence, its not reallya problem as a man will make you feel better and yu dont need confidence to attract him.

Yep, nothing new under the sun there. It's always been like that. Men seriously need to become more critical and shallow. We're letting women off way too easy.
This is true.
Reply 3
Hello there dearies. I'm the recycled thread tealady. Cakes anyone??
I agree.
I have low self-esteem, usually because acne decides to make a sudden severe turn whenever I know I'll be going out anywhere, and I just get nowhere with women.
Then again, my problem isn't just having little confidence, it's still having acne at 19, and having to attend class after class of clear skinned people. Women don't need to even consider giving someone like me a chance when they are surrounded by so many more attractive guys :frown:

Still, the single life ain't so bad...
Reply 5
of course they are ****ed lol. its why men with confidence are so deriled by many guys as arrogant ***** and always gettin shot down....cos they possess an extremely enviable trait. proof is right there tbh
It's absolutely true.
You can be the finest potential boyfriend within 100 miles yet still the girl will go for someone they don't know well. If you're shy it will have taken months to really become comfortable around her.
In a bar with the girl of your dreams- you could be her best potential boyfriend material. Yet you'll usually find she picks her guy based on his confidence.
Superficiality is the king of any sex drive, it defines 'the game.' So if you don't want to play that game, because you have an inner worth you guard through shyness, girls generally won't make you an exception to the rule.

That isn't to say you can't have hope. The laws of probability will send someone into your life eventually.
True, from year 9 to 12 I was very awkward, shy etc. but was always told I'm good looking but I never got laid cos I was too shy. I think people misinterpreted it for arrogance though :s-smilie:.
Reply 8
You won't get a good looking one, that's for sure.
grrrr girls whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending