The Student Room Group

Scared of my psycho gf :(

Well ever since I moved from canada to london I found it much easier to get laid. And my mum lives in a place full of what you guys call 'chavs' and thats how i met my girlfriend. We had sex straight away and now it's more of a sex on a regular rather than a relationship.

But she thinks we are in love, and told me she wants a baby. And the thing is, she knows where my mother lives and I think if i break it up she'll actually terrorise my house with her friends and brothers :frown:

I'm actually fearing for my health because of her, how can I break it up without making her feel bad?

Scroll to see replies

i really thought this was a post by my bf over me :colondollar:
take her to macdonalds and buy her a posh meal (big mac and fries - LARGE) then break it to her over a mcflurry. i think she'll be ok.
Original post by helpnowplease
i really thought this was a post by my bf over me :colondollar:

Why are my Firm and Insurance the same as yours?!
Act like a bigger chav than the chavs themselves - it's the only way...
Don't bathe, she may just dump you :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Bellissima
take her to macdonalds and buy her a posh meal (big mac and fries - LARGE) then break it to her over a mcflurry. i think she'll be ok.

OK, can i please have serious replies, the chav jokes have been constantly abused and recycled by the tsr community...
I smell a troll.
Reply 8
you just need to give her a baby so she can sponge off benefits. she doesnt want you, she wants the tax payers money. stop being so arrogant.
Looks like its baby making time for you, mate.
Reply 10
Tell your mother this weird girl has a crush on you, you rejected her, and now she's holding a grudge. Any negative rumour she spreads about you won't be taken seriously. Discredit her person before she talks to your mother.
Original post by Doublereedfreak
Don't bathe, she may just dump you :biggrin:

She's a chav, why would she dump him if he smelled? :colone:

(not sure if "smelled" is in the English dictionary :s-smilie: )
(edited 13 years ago)
Get her to dump you.

Original post by WarmEye
she'll actually terrorise my house with her friends and brothers :frown:

LOLOLOL
Reply 13
Tell her that you're infertile. She'll ditch you because she wants a baby.
Reply 14
Original post by shamim2k9
She's a chav, why would she dump him if he smelled? :colone:

(not sure if "smelled" is in the English dictionary :s-smilie: )

British English or American English dictionary? :confused:
Shag her but don't cum inside her (pretend you have), then a few weeks later say you visited the docs ad were diagnosed with "slow sperm" so you can't have kids. If you still shag her afterward stick to facials.
Reply 16
Original post by harmonize
Tell her that you're infertile. She'll ditch you because she wants a baby.

Good suggestion.
Original post by daedalos
British English or American English dictionary? :confused:

Both. :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by shamim2k9
Both. :biggrin:

Hate to burst your bubble but smelled is a verb according to Oxford English Dictionary 2011. :frown:
Pay your best mate to tell you in front of her that the two of them have been having an affair and punch your mate. Make sure to pay him £100+ though. Break up with the girl saying shes a slag etc..

She'll probably go after your mate though lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending