The Student Room Group

Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tsukuyomi
OP, speak for yourself. I get attention, maybe you just ugly.

1/4 latin, 1/4 white, 1/2 black.

ure like. the guy i have always been looknig for!!!:colondollar:
Reply 101
A Chinese + Caucasian girl.

Mixed race myself, 1/4 German, 1/4 North Indian and 1/2 Chinese.

Never had any bullying problems, even when I went to a predominantly white American school.

Did get a bit of bullying when I was 6 or 7 by a few fat girls that were bigger than me at that time :tongue: Made me rather afraid of going to the playground then :biggrin:

Just fine looks wise and get plenty attention from girls.

Interestingly my father this year will be 58 years old.... when you look at him you won't think he is 58 but more like 38-45, there loads of 20-something women who is after him especially when he goes to his company HQ in Sweden.
Rubbish, I'm half afghan and half white and I've never had any problems. Don't blame your race for being a loser.
I know a mixed Chinese White lad and he pulls just fine.
Original post by Anonymous

As we know in most English-speaking countries, it's wrong to be racist to blacks but ok to other race especially East Asians.
Original post by LaughingBro
As we know in most English-speaking countries, it's wrong to be racist to blacks but ok to other race especially East Asians.

Either go back to China or stop whinging.
thanks for the public service announcement! i'll be sure to keep your opinion in mind when i have children. :tongue:
Really, OP?
I'm half Malaysian, half English and I wouldn't change a thing.
The only disadvantage is not getting to see the Malaysian side of my family so much :frown:
Original post by White&Beautiful
Either go back to China or stop whinging.

See what I mean! A white person would never say to a black person to go back to Africa. If it did, everyone would be up in arms but for an East Asian, no-one gives a toss. Double standards of racism is even more racist!
I've lost count the amount of times I've been racially verbally abused by strangers in England.
Reply 110
Massive sweeping generalisation there, and really all you're saying is that mixed race children are bad, not relationships. Either way I don't think you can be qualified to make such a broad statement from one example.
Reply 111
See what I mean! A white person would never say to a black person to go back to Africa. If it did, everyone would be up in arms but for an East Asian, no-one gives a toss. Double standards of racism is even more racist!

Nice. Perhaps people would care if you weren't such a bigot yourself :rolleyes:
& OP, pretty much every race gets bullied.
Reply 112
So Chinese people shouldn't have kids because they might get bullied for their slanted eyes to...?
Nope, mixed-race relationships are fine it's just that a lot of people are stupid. Racism still goes on in this world which is very sad.
Original post by Anonymous
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

Well I'll be careful not to have any children with my GF (soon to be fiancé- She's Korean origin, I'm Scottish), thanks for stopping me making a massive mistake! :s-smilie:

Jeez! Get over yourself and stop wallowing in self pity! Addressing your points:

1: Sorry you got bullied at school, but unfortunately this was because you allowed yourself to be an easy target, not because of your ethnicity. Bullies select someone who will not cause them any trouble, then decide what to pick on them for, not the other way around. Mixed caucasian/oriental guy in the year above me at school was Rugby Captain, Head Boy etc. Don't hide behind your ethnicity!

2: Studies have shown that mixed race people are generally more attractive than those of mixed race. Of course you've seen single race kids ho are more attractive than mixed, ugly people are everywhere- these are trends, not absolutes! If you are genuinely ugly then you have my sympathy, but being single race would have have lowered your chances of being attractive even more! And are your parents attractive? Ugly people will have ugly kids, regardless of race!

3: Perhaps a valid point at last! But still no reason or 2 people who love each other not to have children!
Original post by amsie/
...pretty much every race gets bullied.

East Asians seems to get the most stick.
Reply 117
There are no races. There are various attributes a human being can have, whether mental or physical. However a man and a woman in good health will always be able to produce offspring that is viable and fertile. So all of these categories are just conceptual constructions.
East Asians seems to get the most stick.

As a brownie, I might take issue with this. :biggrin:
Reply 119
I live in Plymouth. If I went for only black girls I'll be living like a monk.

Quick Reply

Latest