The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MHorman
Latest episode was full of awesomeness...

Spoiler

Definitely :yep: ... another brilliant episode.

Spoiler

Oh FFS just discovered that there's a hiatus. So the next episode is in three weeks :zomg:

I can't wait that long! Especially after the end of this one, and also the next episode is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_I_Met_Your_Mother_(season_6)
WHAT!? America need to sort out their tv schedule. It just started to get regular again and now they're not going to air another episode until the 21st?

Not fair :frown:
Nice one... That's some good news.

It didn't feel like a proper tuesday without HIMYM... There was also no chuck either this week so i was lost.... Had to actually do work this morning instead of watching tv shows...

Legend... ary :tongue:

There's been speculation for a while that it was going to be renewed for another two series but it just wasn't confirmed.

Original post by MHorman
Nice one... That's some good news.

It didn't feel like a proper tuesday without HIMYM... There was also no chuck either this week so i was lost.... Had to actually do work this morning instead of watching tv shows...

Tell me about it! :colonhash: No HIMYM, No TBBT and no new episode of Modern Family either!
Original post by The Stig

Tell me about it! :colonhash: No HIMYM, No TBBT and no new episode of Modern Family either!

BBT is back on fri morning though so it's not too bad..
Chuck is back next week but then we still have ANOHTER week until himym returns... effort...
The endings to most of this season are far too upsetting ffs, I am being traumatised :emo:

Hiatuses are very annoying, even the good shows seem to have been taken off too :sigh:
Last episode was amazing. I know I've said it before but this season definitely has more emotion invested in the characters. It shows. :daydreaming:

:emo:

Why didn't Barney just go in the cafe ffs :colonhash:
Reply 450
Love it !!!!!
Reply 451
Original post by hyper-maniac92
WHAT!? America need to sort out their tv schedule. It just started to get regular again and now they're not going to air another episode until the 21st?

Not fair :frown:

That's so true. I hate when it happens :angry:
Original post by Colbert

:emo:

Why didn't Barney just go in the cafe ffs :colonhash:

haha I thought exactly the same! However I suppose they wanted to keep it a little realistic. If he walked in it would have been bit too Hollywood. This way they get to drag it out longer as well :tongue:
haha I thought exactly the same! However I suppose they wanted to keep it a little realistic. If he walked in it would have been bit too Hollywood. This way they get to drag it out longer as well :tongue:

True enough, I guess she'll stick around for a while anyway though and they'll sort it out eventually. They have 2 more seasons minimum to fill so they need all the excuses they can get to labour the storylines as much as possible.
Another repeat this week :colone:

New Chuck though and then a new HIMYM NEXT week AANNNNNNNNNNND in THAT episode....
(Stuff from last weeks episode as well)

Spoiler

Wish I hadn't opened that spoiler :facepalm2:
Original post by Colbert

I pre warned and spoilered it and i thought it was quite common knowledge anyway...

The stuff about next episode is the only thing that's out about it and i swear it was posted in this thread earlier...

Well a link to the wiki page where it just said that line in description was...

I sorry... :colondollar:
Original post by MHorman
I pre warned and spoilered it and i thought it was quite common knowledge anyway...

The stuff about next episode is the only thing that's out about it and i swear it was posted in this thread earlier...

Well a link to the wiki page where it just said that line in description was...

I sorry... :colondollar:

Wasn't your fault, curiosity got the better of me. I usually try and avoid knowing what's happening if possible, especially as I am hardly ever up to date. The hiatus has given me a chance to get my TV downloads in order :colone:

Bring back Bob Barker as Barney's dad tbh :gah:
Original post by MHorman
Another repeat this week :colone:

New Chuck though and then a new HIMYM NEXT week AANNNNNNNNNNND in THAT episode....
(Stuff from last weeks episode as well)

Spoiler

The latest episode of The Big Bang Theory is brilliant! :smile:

Original post by Colbert

hehe it's not really a spoiler. It's under the description for episode. So when you go to watch it will most likely say that under the info bit.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Colbert
Wasn't your fault, curiosity got the better of me. I usually try and avoid knowing what's happening if possible, especially as I am hardly ever up to date. The hiatus has given me a chance to get my TV downloads in order :colone:

Bring back Bob Barker as Barney's dad tbh :gah:

Yea, i'm the same with TV shows normally but this just seems like the descriptive part from the first few second of the episode.

It's not like he says too much about what happens in any detail...

The latest episode of The Big Bang Theory is brilliant! :smile:

Latest episode of big bang theory was a bit meh for the penny/leonerd stuff...
(As someone in the BBT soc thread said, it's just like season 5 of friends with Emily/Ross/Rachel and still not funny)

The Howard_Raj/Sheldon stuff had me laughing out loud though... That was classic BBT..:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest