The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
I keep grinning whenever I think of Glee, I was grinning all through the episode last night. Pretty sure my mum thinks I've tipped over the edge.

:rofl: I also had a Glee dream! I was falling in and out of sleep this morning and was drifting in and out of it. I just remember being in the Glee rehearsal room, no sign of the Warblers unfortunately.

I then fell back to sleep and didn't get up until about midday. All I thought when I woke up was 'at least I'm closer to Glee'. I need help.

LMAO! I've been pretty much the same today! Just been grinning all the way through school daydreaming about what I want to happen and lurking on the glee boards on my iphone! I actually blame Darren Criss! I wasn't this obsessed a couple of weeks ago... :tongue:

I'm going to miss the Warblers. Their blazers are niiice! *ahem* :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

LMAO! I've been pretty much the same today! Just been grinning all the way through school daydreaming about what I want to happen and lurking on the glee boards on my iphone! I actually blame Darren Criss! I wasn't this obsessed a couple of weeks ago... :tongue:

I'm going to miss the Warblers. Their blazers are niiice! *ahem* :tongue:

Neither was I! I think it's just got better since the Christmas episode of season 2.

:rofl: at the blazers. I haven't been on the forums today, I'm scared I'll be on them forever if I go there...plus there's a lot of Warblers' hate on some threads :frown: why oh why would anyone not like them?
No kidding, my excitement is now beyond the universe. I've done everything I need to do now today so it's just a straight run to midnight.
Neither was I! I think it's just got better since the Christmas episode of season 2.

:rofl: at the blazers. I haven't been on the forums today, I'm scared I'll be on them forever if I go there...plus there's a lot of Warblers' hate on some threads :frown: why oh why would anyone not like them?

I don't know! *whispers* I don't think they have souls... or they're upset that there is less New Directions? I've found it damn refreshing!:blush: I've seen people whining that the Warblers' songs are pointless. Personally, I'd rather watch the Warblers singing the alphabet than see Rachel's OTT expressions every single episode! I love her voice but damn the faces put me off! :laugh: :tongue:
Apparently the Warbler actors do the backing track for the New Direction Glee songs and the Warbler vocals are done by a university male choir! You learn something new everyday! I have to go out and then I have loads of homework so I'm going to be busy until midnight. :sigh: I need to prise myself away from youtube! Wish I could download all the songs now! :tongue:
Aware I'm probably speaking to a brick wall here, but I do feel they get too much screen time. It's not like much of the vocals get shared out between actors, either - so it's an awful lot of one person (also see Vocal Adrenaline). Which would annoy most of the people who like the Warblers, I think, if it was certain other characters. Plus because of this they're a bit faceless - I don't really care about them other than Blaine and Kurt so when they sing it's a bit, meh.
I do like their songs, but...
I don't know! *whispers* I don't think they have souls... or they're upset that there is less New Directions? I've found it damn refreshing!:blush: I've seen people whining that the Warblers' songs are pointless. Personally, I'd rather watch the Warblers singing the alphabet than see Rachel's OTT expressions every single episode! I love her voice but damn the faces put me off! :laugh: :tongue:
Apparently the Warbler actors do the backing track for the New Direction Glee songs and the Warbler vocals are done by a university male choir! You learn something new everyday! I have to go out and then I have loads of homework so I'm going to be busy until midnight. :sigh: I need to prise myself away from youtube! Wish I could download all the songs now! :tongue:

I've just loved the Warblers, when they first entered I was mad about Kurt having to leave ND because I thought it meant less screen time but I'm happy with the way it's turned out. I follow the university male choir on twitter :ninja: apparently the real life warblers are mostly tenors making it difficult for them to record the bass lines themselves and I suppose the university choir aren't actors/didn't have time for them all to take part in filming Glee.

Spoiler

Original post by lozz2601
Aware I'm probably speaking to a brick wall here, but I do feel they get too much screen time. It's not like much of the vocals get shared out between actors, either - so it's an awful lot of one person (also see Vocal Adrenaline). Which would annoy most of the people who like the Warblers, I think, if it was certain other characters. Plus because of this they're a bit faceless - I don't really care about them other than Blaine and Kurt so when they sing it's a bit, meh.
I do like their songs, but...

I do understand you as Vocal Adrenaline annoyed me (apart from Jesse) but as my favourite character was always Kurt I like that he got storylines away from ND for a while. I like the Warblers' songs too as I like music like that so it's been quite fun for me...as it's only a portion of this season I think it's been okay but I suppose if you're not keen on them then being away from the ND action could get irritating. Plus I had to sit through Will and his wife in the first season (I know a lot of people didn't like that storyline so it's probably not a good example). Luckily Glee is so fun nothing annoys me for too long.
I've just loved the Warblers, when they first entered I was mad about Kurt having to leave ND because I thought it meant less screen time but I'm happy with the way it's turned out. I follow the university male choir on twitter :ninja: apparently the real life warblers are mostly tenors making it difficult for them to record the bass lines themselves and I suppose the university choir aren't actors/didn't have time for them all to take part in filming Glee.

Spoiler

I do understand you as Vocal Adrenaline annoyed me (apart from Jesse) but as my favourite character was always Kurt I like that he got storylines away from ND for a while. I like the Warblers' songs too as I like music like that so it's been quite fun for me...as it's only a portion of this season I think it's been okay but I suppose if you're not keen on them then being away from the ND action could get irritating. Plus I had to sit through Will and his wife in the first season (I know a lot of people didn't like that storyline so it's probably not a good example). Luckily Glee is so fun nothing annoys me for too long.

Oh yeh haha there's nothing on Glee that I really don't like element-wise - it's just relatively that's the only thing that mildly irritates me! Mild irritiation for other shows wouldn't even get a mention I'd be so angry at how boring it is :smile: If I complain about something I (for the most part) quite like it must be a good show :biggrin:
I do love Darren Criss' voice so can't complain too much - but (I never thought I'd say this...) it's a shame the Warblers take Kurt's voice away a fair bit. Hopefully he'll (they'll?) come back to ND soon and then it's best of both for me :smile:

And Will and Terri was ugh.

Oh yeh haha there's nothing on Glee that I really don't like element-wise - it's just relatively that's the only thing that mildly irritates me! Mild irritiation for other shows wouldn't even get a mention I'd be so angry at how boring it is :smile: If I complain about something I (for the most part) quite like it must be a good show :biggrin:
I do love Darren Criss' voice so can't complain too much - but (I never thought I'd say this...) it's a shame the Warblers take Kurt's voice away a fair bit. Hopefully he'll (they'll?) come back to ND soon and then it's best of both for me :smile:

I agree Kurt just definitely needs to get back to his ND self, complete with show tune numbers :biggrin: If Will and Terri had been on another show I would definitely have turned off-I don't know what they were thinking with that. Maybe they wanted to appear to 2 different audiences or were seeing what storylines took off most (although I have no idea who would be interested in that, it was just weird).
I think Brittany might just be the most adorable person in the world... I love her so much. Last night's episode was beautiful, made me feel so Christmas-y, even though it's March!
GLEE <3
Brittany is a genius, and Puck is nomnomnonmonm.
That is all :biggrin:

Oh I agree with you! I was so happy to hear the songs for tonight's US ep because I was like we FINALLY get to hear CC's lovely voice again! Warblers stop Kurt from being his awesome Le Jazz Hot/Rose's Turn awesome self!

Original post by Expecto_Patronum
I think Brittany might just be the most adorable person in the world... I love her so much. Last night's episode was beautiful, made me feel so Christmas-y, even though it's March!

Britt Britt is SUCH a sweetheart! She may be mentally er... incapacitated (:rolleyes:) but her heart is in the right place and I LOVE the random things she comes out with!
I actually love Bieste. She's like one of the nicest characters on the show along with Brittany.
Original post by roseroserose.
GLEE <3
Brittany is a genius, and Puck is nomnomnonmonm.
That is all :biggrin:

Totally agree!
I actually love Bieste. She's like one of the nicest characters on the show along with Brittany.

Bieste is so lovely, I hope something reallyreallyreallyreally good happens to her.

Spoiler

So far

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

YES to all that. My thought process at the moment

Spoiler

My video stopped for a second during Puck, my heart almost stopped.

Spoiler

Pinch me!!!!
I just died!!!! Dieeeed!

Quick Reply

Latest