The Student Room Group

" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "....

That's only in regards to relationships though, throughout life being good-looking is an advantage than being ugly. Just saying.
Reply 1
Okay.
Reply 2
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
That's only in regards to relationships though, throughout life being good-looking is an advantage than being ugly. Just saying.

Different people define it differently though, so what's one persons gorgeous could totally repulse someone else. But I do agree that usually, there is a bit of a pattern and attractive people do better in certain situations.

However, sometimes they do less well, as jealous people may be vindictive to them for no reason and make things difficult. Women in particular may also be objectified, particularly if she has a well-endowed figure.

So it's swings and round-abouts really.
Ugly people earn more money because books and studying are their best friends :smile:
Reply 4
So you're at a disadvantage in life?
Your insight is astonishing.
Original post by aeterno

I know I'm so ugly, how will I cope aeterno?
Reply 7
I know I'm so ugly, how will I cope aeterno?

Admitting it is the first step :wink: Well done :colonhash:
Original post by aeterno
Admitting it is the first step :wink: Well done :colonhash:

Oh do please help me overcome this severe pain I'm enduring through this horrendous time of hardship?
Reply 9
Original post by .Ali.
Different people define it differently though, so what's one persons gorgeous could totally repulse someone else. But I do agree that usually, there is a bit of a pattern and attractive people do better in certain situations.

However, sometimes they do less well, as jealous people may be vindictive to them for no reason and make things difficult. Women in particular may also be objectified, particularly if she has a well-endowed figure.

So it's swings and round-abouts really.

QFT. (Would it be weird if I said I loved you?) :colondollar:

Original post by aeterno

You know when you say lol but you're just trying to express amusement? Well I actually just laughed out loud at that. +rep!
Reply 10
Original post by ChaoticSkills
Ugly people earn more money because books and studying are their best friends :smile:

It's stereotypical, but it's often true.
Oh do please help me overcome this severe pain I'm enduring through this horrendous time of hardship?

Are you trying to be funny?
Original post by ChaoticSkills

Not necessarily, apparently good looking people are more successful in life - especially in careers to do with finance and businesses.
Original post by sarahthegemini
Are you trying to be funny?

Nah
Nah

Its ok if you are we won't judge you
Original post by aeterno

Original post by Phillipsherman
Its ok if you are we won't judge you

You're too late dude, aeterno got there first. Therefore you FAILLLLLL ZZZZZ
You're too late dude, aeterno got there first. Therefore you FAILLLLLL ZZZZZ

I was talking about the fact you were trying to be funny

Aeterno was talking about your "ugliness" I imagine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending