The Student Room Group

Is it good beeing single?

Yea whats your views on beeing single.... is it good or the worse thing in the world?
It gets lonely :sad:

:ninja:
Sometimes :sexface:

But sometimes :frown:
Doesn't bother me much - means I get bored easily though.
Reply 4
Original post by sarahthegemini
It gets lonely :sad:

:ninja:

This :getmecoat:
Original post by Anonymous
Yea whats your views on beeing single.... is it good or the worse thing in the world?

Its OK. :indiff:
Reply 6
Yes! Its amazing being single! No worries...no problems...just a free life. No on egets to control you what so ever :smile:
It's better than being in a bad relationship. Therefore I'm quite happy to wait till someone decent comes along :smile:
Reply 8
No one ever comes close to what I want, not saying this in a snobby way... Whats the point in wasting time with someone when things aren't going to go anywhere?
It's awesome as long as your content without daily sex, personally I love it
Reply 10
Its pretty good beeing single... but i'm waiting for the right girl to come along!
Original post by Jenna
Yes! Its amazing being single! No worries...no problems...just a free life. No on egets to control you what so ever :smile:

Erm ... being in a relationship doesn't mean someone controls you though so .. ?
Reply 12
Sorry....i was meant to say 'SOMETIMES' :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by rugbyladosc
Sometimes :sexface:

But sometimes :frown:

you put in perfectly!
Original post by loonyplatypus
It's better than being in a bad relationship. Therefore I'm quite happy to wait till someone decent comes along :smile:

This. Bad relationships. :frown:
Reply 15
Bit annoying when you see love blossoming, or cute couples.
Otherwise, I like being able to flirt, and talk to anyone I want to without a boyfriend getting jealous. No rules or limitations on who I can or cannot see. I enjoy being free.
I was with my ex for four years, and the last year was just awful. I know now that its better to be single than be in a bad relationship.
Reply 17
Like everything it has it's pros and cons.
I've been single since October 2009 and I got bored of it a longg time ago.
Reply 18
gets old easily.
Reply 19
Yes, freedom to do whatever without other half poking at you...i.e. the independence!

However I do like someone to spoon me at night...

....and other things :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending