The Student Room Group

How to turn down sex, nicely

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Journalistic

Also, another suggestion, plan something else to do - i.e. get out of the bedroom / house. He can't **** you if you're in the cinema (probably) or at a table in a restaurant (unless it's the KFC in Brixton).

I have noted to never go there in my life :thumbsup: that is so gross!
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo

That is one of the most horrible stories i've ever read
Reply 22
You could always arrange a day out somewhere, go to a restaurant, the cinema perhaps, so you have less alone time together and your lady bits will get the break they deserve!
Vaginal teeth.
Why are people complaining about several times a day? I'm not in an LDR and me and my bf often have sex several times a day (see him everyday) and I didn't realise this was so abnormal?
Reply 25
Original post by Serentonin
Why are people complaining about several times a day? I'm not in an LDR and me and my bf often have sex several times a day (see him everyday) and I didn't realise this was so abnormal?

It might be right for you, but for me... I dunno, I just want to be able to spend time alone, cuddle, make out without it having to lead somewhere. Meh
Reply 26
"GTFO, you and your pumping pole of penile power cannot satisfy my needs!!!11" etc etc
Reply 27
just be honest with him and say you don't want to go all the way ALL the time. it's a reasonable argument and you shouldn't feel forced into doing anything if you don't feel like it.
just say it's fun to keep it innocent sometimes ... :smile:
Hug him really really tight? We always end up waaay too close for anything particular to happen. And then have to move. :wink:
Did that for pretty much an entire night, cos we were both knackered and one of us had to see sense and say no. Wasn't expecting it to be me though :tongue:

Edit: we're in an LDR too and that was the first night after three weeks of not seeing each other.

It lets you kind of refuse sex without saying anything. Or just subtly move his hands or whatever. If he doesn't take the hint, THEN you have to talk a bit about it.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest