The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Official 'I'm firming Leicester 2011' thread!

Scroll to see replies

Just firmed biological sciences:biggrin:

Does anyone know how to apply for accomodation??:confused:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by datguyincognito

Just firmed biological sciences:biggrin:

Does anyone know how to apply for accomodation??:confused:

You have to go on to the Leicester university website and register then you can apply for your accommodation :smile: x
Applied for accommodation yesterday.... JoFo SC Premium Ensuite, GMS SC Premium Ensuite, JoFo SC Premium+ ensuite, and Beaumont Catered Standard Ensuite...ALSO just scraped the B I needed in my maths exam so, fingers crossed, I now have ever such a slighhhttt chance of getting the grades I need!! Haah x
Original post by xxamixx31

Original post by xxamixx31
Applied for accommodation yesterday.... JoFo SC Premium Ensuite, GMS SC Premium Ensuite, JoFo SC Premium+ ensuite, and Beaumont Catered Standard Ensuite...ALSO just scraped the B I needed in my maths exam so, fingers crossed, I now have ever such a slighhhttt chance of getting the grades I need!! Haah x

Aha the first 2 you applied for I applied for to! But GMS SC premium ensuite first :smile: I wander what the chances are of us getting our first accommodation :/ x
Reply 264
Original post by AmyAmy0913
Ooo I thought freshers started after we had all moved in on the 3rd or whatever :P but thanks! :smile:

It is the 3rd :smile: It says on one of your accommodation emails :smile: x
Aha the first 2 you applied for I applied for to! But GMS SC premium ensuite first :smile: I wander what the chances are of us getting our first accommodation :/ x

Well I've only got a conditional sothey don't fully do it until August results! Then it's first come first served when (if!) my offer changes to Unconditional....so probably unlikely....but I really just want an ensuite....as long as I have one I don't care so much about where I am....it's who youre with that makes it good:smile: x
You have to go on to the Leicester university website and register then you can apply for your accommodation :smile: x

Thanks a bunch:smile: ive sent it off at last...jf and gms self catered premium ensuite:biggrin:

Thanks a bunch:smile: ive sent it off at last...jf and gms self catered premium ensuite:biggrin:

Same as me! :biggrin: I think loads of people have put that down :P Which one did you put as your first choice; Jofo or GMS?
Same as me! :biggrin: I think loads of people have put that down :P Which one did you put as your first choice; Jofo or GMS?

JF then GMS and Beaumont catered standard en suite. hopefully i get either jf or gms and ensuite defo! aha
Reply 269
Got an unconditional for law! im coming from Canada what is the best res to stay at?
Reply 270

I think I read somewhere that some new accomodation buildings will be done that will even better than JF.Has anyone got any information on how much will the prices differ and are those going to be open in October when we start? ;P
JF then GMS and Beaumont catered standard en suite. hopefully i get either jf or gms and ensuite defo! aha

saaaaaame:smile:
where did you find your Student ID (to apply for accommodation) ?
Original post by antipesto93
where did you find your Student ID (to apply for accommodation) ?

its meant to be on the offer letter, but its easier just to ring up the undergrad admissions office and ask for it there, or email them but it takes a lot longer :smile:
I just wanna go to uni nowwwwwwwwwwwww! :smile:
Reply 275
I just wanna go to uni nowwwwwwwwwwwww! :smile:

Same :emo:
Reply 276
Just applied for accomodation! Eeeeeee! Now I just need to get the grades... Which is doable, considering I have the AS grades now, and the January Modules have me well on track to getting the AAB... :biggrin:
Does anyone know if BTEC results come out the same day as A-Levels or before hand? Thanks :smile:
I hope I do! Hopefully they will do it on first come, first served basis and not just randomly :P

Oooo nice! I dont even know what cog neuroscience is but it does sound interesting aha! ;D

yeahhh i hope so too! :biggrin: hahaa well from looking at the prospectus it looks pretty good!! and hopefully i'll actually be able to *do* the course..that would be a plus.. :P
Reply 279
I've just firmed Leicester for Psychology!! AHHH!!!! :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending