The Student Room Group

He's a psycho but the thought of him turns me on..

Hey

So basically a while back I used to see this guy who was around 21 when I was 17. We got along and everything and I really liked him, but then he became really clingy and stalkerish so I distanced myself away from him. Everytime we worked out stupid arguments , he’d be pretty nice for a while but then went back to being a paranoid and possessive psycho arse. I really don’tunderstand why. During this period of us seeing each other, we didn’t have sex. Well not penetrative sex, we did oral but I didn’t want to have sex because I wanted to be in a relationship but he didn’t want to be yet at the same time he was so clingy :s-smilie: and acted as if we were together. So I moved on , had another relationship which ended badly (with meaningless sex) and my attitude towards sex pretty much changed. A year later, maybe its loneliness or has to do with the fact I have feelings for someone but am too scared to tell them, I’m having second thoughts on the whole ‘sex buddy’ thing. The oral sex was amazing and just wow there was sexual tension there.. (whoo!). but is it really worth getting back into contact with this guy just because of sex. Its been a while, and I’m only human lol (we all have needs!). Help?
Reply 1
anyone?? lol
Reply 2
Wut.
Reply 3
im asking whether or not i should contact him for sex or not even though he's a bit of a psycho. is it really that confusing lol
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
im asking whether or not i should contact him for sex or not even though he's a bit of a psycho. is it really that confusing lol

Wut.
Reply 5
Sort your life out
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Cba to read all of that.
If he's a psycho don't get emotionally or sexually involved. In fact, just don't get involved. At all. Ever.
Reply 7
its not even a lie lol
flip sake
i'm saying the guy is possesive but the sex with him would probably be good
should i get back into contact with him or not
and allow him bk into my life with the possible consequence of him acting all clingy again
butwith us having really good sex

lol just because i'm anon doesn't mean im lying :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Racheld25
Cba to read all of that.
If he's a psycho don't get emotionally or sexually involved. In fact, just don't get involved. At all. Ever.

but if its just sex surely its not as bad? before i didnt want to get involved because i wanted a relationship but now i don't really care.. he's just really possessive as in if i didnt immediately start a convo online with him as soon as igot home he'd start getting paranoid that i wasn't interested. =/
also , i thought it was a bit weird for someone his age to be acting in that way.
Reply 9
Original post by Aj12
Sort your lie out

its not a lie so i dont need to sort anything out
however is you are confused i could explain to you a bit better?
Reply 10
Original post by vpsycho
Wut.

how is this still confusing you :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by Aj12
Sort your life out

i dont see how my life is messed up because im asking whether or not its a good idea to have casual sex with someone i once had relations with.
=/
Reply 12
yeah a guy I went on a couple of dates with keeps trying it on with me and acting all crazy even though I've had a relationship with another guy since we dated. My advice is that he's not the only guy on the planet and you can get sex (perhaps even better than him) else where :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by jenny.chu
yeah a guy I went on a couple of dates with keeps trying it on with me and acting all crazy even though I've had a relationship with another guy since we dated. My advice is that he's not the only guy on the planet and you can get sex (perhaps even better than him) else where :smile:

lol but hes the closest one he lives like 10 mins away and its been like a year since i last had sex.. and im a highly sexual person. id prefer to get with the guy i have feelings for right now, but thats not really moving anywhere anytime soon :frown:

whats the other guy doing?
i swear boys are the worst when it comes to being clingy =/
Reply 14
wow surely you cant be serious....... like what the **** is wrong with people like you? sort your life out like seriously.. FML you just ruined my day!
Reply 15
Original post by MA039
wow surely you cant be serious....... like what the **** is wrong with people like you? sort your life out like seriously.. FML you just ruined my day!

yeah mate i don't think im the one with the issues if a post on TSR 'ruined your day'
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
lol but hes the closest one he lives like 10 mins away and its been like a year since i last had sex.. and im a highly sexual person. id prefer to get with the guy i have feelings for right now, but thats not really moving anywhere anytime soon :frown:

whats the other guy doing?
i swear boys are the worst when it comes to being clingy =/

Well to be honest, if the guy you do like finds out then you're gonna mess it up anyway. I mean, you could just go out on the pull instead/one night stand then your sorted in terms of sexual needs and there's no strings attached.

& Yeah guys go from not caring at all to being clingy, there's no balance I find. The useless bastards. :cool:
Reply 17
How can some tsr users be retarded or has my trolldar malfunctioned :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest