The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met firm choice

Hi everyone :smile:
I just made Leeds Met by firm choice
Now just looking at accommodation :smile:
Just wondering if anyone else has ?
And what accommodation you looking at ???
:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i've booked kirkstall, its seems pretty good, went for carnegie first but someone in my work whos daughter goes there said its not too good and that kirkstall is better!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
It's my firm and I'm really getting wound up by trying to choose accommodation. I wanted Carnegie but it's full, so am trying to decide between Opal and Kirkstall but keep hearing bad things about both of them! Not sure how I'm meant to decide, might just have to do a list of pros and cons and bite the bullet.
Reply 3
Original post by patriceee
i've booked kirkstall, its seems pretty good, went for carnegie first but someone in my work whos daughter goes there said its not too good and that kirkstall is better!

I got told opal was the best, but i am unsure about what to choose :/
Reply 4
I went for Opal 1/2

Quite pricey which is a downside, but then they all were!
I'm glad i'm staying in Uni owned halls with all first years, I feel it'd be easier to get to know people.
Reply 5
Original post by Cll_ws
I went for Opal 1/2

Quite pricey which is a downside, but then they all were!
I'm glad i'm staying in Uni owned halls with all first years, I feel it'd be easier to get to know people.

yeahh thats what i think i will go for
yeahhh but it looked the best for the money
yeahh hopefully it will be easy to get to know people
Reply 6
I went for Liberty Park which is right next door to opal! xx
Reply 7
I'd be in Kirkstall..
Reply 8
Original post by LaurenHP
I got told opal was the best, but i am unsure about what to choose :/

Same, my mum was looking up Kirkstall and saw some reviews of it and is now making me go to Carnegie, I really don't know how i'm going to afford it all to be honest, Opal for me would be too far to be honest and i've already emailed a couple of times to change my accommodation choices, I really don't know what to do! :confused:
Reply 9
Original post by 91ld12
I went for Liberty Park which is right next door to opal! xx

Whats the difference in prices for them ??
I dont know how i will afford all of this ha
Reply 10
Original post by patriceee
Same, my mum was looking up Kirkstall and saw some reviews of it and is now making me go to Carnegie, I really don't know how i'm going to afford it all to be honest, Opal for me would be too far to be honest and i've already emailed a couple of times to change my accommodation choices, I really don't know what to do! :confused:

i really dont know what to choose

i dont have any money for the deposit :confused: :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Whats the difference in prices for them ??
I dont know how i will afford all of this ha

It's £110.50 per week...but its a 44 week contract. It's really modern and looks lovely....you book through leeds met but...they have a website...if you type in 'liberty living' into google it should come up :smile: xx
Reply 12
Original post by 91ld12
It's £110.50 per week...but its a 44 week contract. It's really modern and looks lovely....you book through leeds met but...they have a website...if you type in 'liberty living' into google it should come up :smile: xx

Awww thanks :smile:
i dont know which 1 to go for :s
xx
Reply 13
Awww thanks :smile:
i dont know which 1 to go for :s
xx

I went for Liberty because it's right next to opal so I figured I'd still get to see people from opal. plus...I've heard some negative things about opal from the current people who live there so....didn't wanna risk it because it's a lot to be paying. xx
Reply 14
Original post by 91ld12
I went for Liberty because it's right next to opal so I figured I'd still get to see people from opal. plus...I've heard some negative things about opal from the current people who live there so....didn't wanna risk it because it's a lot to be paying. xx

Hmmm i might check Liberty put :smile: x
Reply 15
Hmmm i might check Liberty put :smile: x

That's cool. It's all on Leeds Met Website but....they also have their own website if you google it. :smile: xx
Reply 16
Thanks for the help :smile: x
Reply 17
poo
Reply 18
Original post by lionboy
poo

you what ?
Reply 19
leeds met is kind of poo???? anyone else think this say HOLA!

HOLA!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending