St. Andrews Medicine Applicants 2011 :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by tikey
offer!! AAA

CongratS! :biggrin: Which campus? :biggrin:
Original post by tikey
offer!! AAA

Congrats. Do you mind telling me what your UKCAT was and wether you are english or scottish. If scottish what were your highers like?
Also got an offer through, unconditional for Manchester, about 10 minutes ago. So happy, thank you to everyone on here who helped out with questions I had.

Good luck to all those that are waiting.
]
Original post by JungleJen
Right i have a question, my interview is on friday and they've already started handing out rejections, im confused how they can do this if they havent already saw the rest of the people who have yet to have their interview? does that mean that when i get there ive got a bigger chance of getting an offer if there's been a lot of rejections or something? :/

I've got an interview on friday too and was getting a bit confused aswell. What time are you?

Like 2ish what time ate you?
They said we'r the last interviews :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I just got an offer!
Reply 1625
Original post by Kissmyasthma99
I just got an offer!

Congrats :biggrin: Which campus?
Reply 1626
I just got an offer!

WOW ! .. Well In ! ! ! ! congratssssssssssssssssssss ... Plz St. Andrews , ive got to the stage of begging lol ...:tongue:

When did you find out ? ? ?
Reply 1627
Does anyone also find themselves refreshing hotmail every 10 seconds ...
Original post by SRK.
WOW ! .. Well In ! ! ! ! congratssssssssssssssssssss ... Plz St. Andrews , ive got to the stage of begging lol ...:tongue:

When did you find out ? ? ?

I found out 11:30 am. Campus M for the win!
Reply 1629
I found out 11:30 am. Campus M for the win!

Can I ask if you chose campus M .. or S ...
Reply 1630
It seems to me that those who chose campus M are receiving offers .... Wonder when they will start with campus S !
Reply 1631
Right, I'm trying to sort out just who the hell is meant to be funding our years in Manchester. :P (Least as a Scottish student)

It seems as a Scottish student I have to get a tuition loan from SAAS for 4th year. That's fine. Seems the Dept of Health is to pay the 5th and 6th. Just hope I still get my maintenance loan which is what I'm emailing SAAS about.

Not hopeful of a quick reply: "We hope to deal with general enquiries within 15 working days"..
Reply 1632
Original post by SRK.
It seems to me that those who chose campus M are receiving offers .... Wonder when they will start with campus S !

I chose campus S :P I got M.
Original post by Chivalry
I chose campus S :P I got M.

Maybe they are sending everyone to Mcr for giggles :wink:
That's interesting...did they not give you the option at all then even though you applied for Scotland?
Original post by SRK.
Can I ask if you chose campus M .. or S ...

I dont think i listed a preference.
Reply 1636
Original post by kellystewart
That's interesting...did they not give you the option at all then even though you applied for Scotland?

To quote my email response:
/
It is very unlikely that you would be able to change from Manchester campus.

Kind regards,

----

---
Administrator
/

(Names removed)
Ah fairy nuff...looks like it is mainly offers for Manchester so far then
Reply 1638
Original post by kellystewart
Ah fairy nuff...looks like it is mainly offers for Manchester so far then

Very happy with Manchester anyway :biggrin:
Reply 1639