I'm still so excited people :biggrin:

Spoiler

Got a link?

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows
At last, an outlet for my inner gleek!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yeah and if anyone missed the awesome behind the scenes clip...

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust
Random observation #1

Spoiler

Random observation #2

Spoiler

Random obversation #3

Spoiler

Random observation #4

Spoiler

Spoiler

At last, an outlet for my inner gleek!

Spoiler

Agreed!

Spoiler

:party: too much excitement :party:
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Got a link?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yeah and if anyone missed the awesome behind the scenes clip...

Spoiler

E! online review

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think I need help. I can't get a big gooey grin off my face!
Original post by e hine e
E! online review

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yay!!! Oh yeah, hun you might want to edit your post before this. Spoiler tag fail haha!

Spoiler

Yay!!! Oh yeah, hun you might want to edit your post before this. Spoiler tag fail haha!

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT found it...oops :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
I didn't really see much of the first series but having watched the second, I'm hooked.

I don't like Rachel that much but Puck's brilliant and Quinn is gorgeous!
Original post by LandyJon

I didn't really see much of the first series but having watched the second, I'm hooked.

I don't like Rachel that much but Puck's brilliant and Quinn is gorgeous!

There should be a rule against people saying they don't like Rachel :frown: it makes me sad :sad: I love the second more than the first, less Will/fake pregnancy stories. I really think the characters have come into their own.
Links for unreleased original songs :dance:

http://puckerman.tumblr.com/post/3897144036
There should be a rule against people saying they don't like Rachel :frown: it makes me sad :sad: I love the second more than the first, less Will/fake pregnancy stories. I really think the characters have come into their own.

I don't dislike her entirely; I agree that she has an incredible singing voice but it's always "me, me, me" and "Mr Schu, I think this and that". Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good story lines but there's a lot of focus on Finn and her.
I think I need help. I can't get a big gooey grin off my face!

I'm with you on that one, I think my mum thinks somethings seriously wrong with me... I just hope it lasts til the next episode (why, oh WHY do you have to be so far away?!?)

Can't like this due to STUPID RULES but so agree.

She gets bullied all the time and nobody cares :frown:

Her and Finn are yawn though.
I don't dislike her entirely; I agree that she has an incredible singing voice but it's always "me, me, me" and "Mr Schu, I think this and that". Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good story lines but there's a lot of focus on Finn and her.

I just love her lol...I think it's more a crush than anything to be honest. One which Darren Criss is slowly distracting me from :love:

I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't :s-smilie:
Original post by lozz2601

Original post by lozz2601
I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't :s-smilie:

I think the funny thing is Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show and he's basically a male Rachel...people just like him more as he gets less solos than Rachel. Plus he doesn't go on about Finn which is a plus point. Seriously, can they not just get rid of Finn? Send him to the Warblers or something.
I think the funny thing is Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show and he's basically a male Rachel...people just like him more as he gets less solos than Rachel. Plus he doesn't go on about Finn which is a plus point. Seriously, can they not just get rid of Finn? Send him to the Warblers or something.

Agreed x1000. It would make the show much better if he just wasn't around (but it would mess up the numbers as they do need 12 members after all). I liked him a while ago but he's grating on me now.

Agreed x1000. It would make the show much better if he just wasn't around (but it would mess up the numbers as they do need 12 members after all). I liked him a while ago but he's grating on me now.

Well don't worry

US spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest