The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Has the next one been on American TV?
I havent been keeping up with my American TV :frown:
Original post by Louzilla

Original post by Louzilla
Has the next one been on American TV?
I havent been keeping up with my American TV :frown:

It has and you NEED to watch it. DOn't worry you've got 4 weeks though until the next one :frown:
Original post by e hine e
It has and you NEED to watch it. DOn't worry you've got 4 weeks though until the next one :frown:

I'll watch it now.
Wtf?! Why does American TV randomly go off for weeks at a time?
Well don't worry

US spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by lozz2601
I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't :s-smilie:

Mike Chang's been pretty quiet. I know he's new so there's still a lot to come for him but hopefully he'll be alright. Awesome dancer.
Aw guys, the spoiler buttons are so tempting :frown:
Must. Not. Press.
Original post by roseroserose.

Aw guys, the spoiler buttons are so tempting :frown:
Must. Not. Press.

Just for you I'll give you a non spoiler spoiler

Spoiler

should help you :biggrin:
Original post by LandyJon
I don't dislike her entirely; I agree that she has an incredible singing voice but it's always "me, me, me" and "Mr Schu, I think this and that". Don't get me wrong, I think she has some good story lines but there's a lot of focus on Finn and her.

I used to feel that way... sort of like her now!

I'm with you on that one, I think my mum thinks somethings seriously wrong with me... I just hope it lasts til the next episode (why, oh WHY do you have to be so far away?!?)

Agreed!
I just love her lol...I think it's more a crush than anything to be honest. One which Darren Criss is slowly distracting me from :love:

Oh Darren Criss... :love: It's a testament to his amazingness that I can still fancy him with eyebrows like that! Kurt should pen a 'Guppy Mouth' esque song to Blaine's eyebrows! :biggrin:
I think Rachel's got prettier in season 2! Still find her near intolerable though but I'm warming to her! My girl crush is Santana! :biggrin: As for the guys, after not having a clue who he was, I've totally fallen for Darren Criss adding to my existing crushes on Puck and Artie!

Original post by lozz2601
I was wondering about this the other day - are any of the characters not like that?!

Like I was trying to think of when any of them did something for someone else....I can't :s-smilie:

They're all ridiculously self centered. Apart from Brittany maybe!
I think the funny thing is Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show and he's basically a male Rachel...people just like him more as he gets less solos than Rachel. Plus he doesn't go on about Finn which is a plus point. Seriously, can they not just get rid of Finn? Send him to the Warblers or something.

I love Kurt! :love: His voice makes me cry! Rachel, while amazing, does nothing for me emotionally. I disliked Kurt intensely last series but even then, I've always loved him more than Rachel. I really think Mr Schue needs to fix how he does things though! In Never Been Kissed he basically told Kurt to deal with the bullying even though it was getting worse and worse and he gangs up against Rachel sometimes! I'm really warming to her and I've always (to my disgust!) felt an affinity with her but damn if she isn't annoying! She doesn't deserve the way people treat her though. I like her better when she's not crying over Finn and moaning about Santana/Quinn being prettier than her.

Haha! Please, don't inflict Finn on the Warblers! Give him to the 'Jesus is my Friend' group! :tongue: I really dislike Finn, always have! Don't get me started on how he treats Rachel... :mad: :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Just for you I'll give you a non spoiler spoiler

Spoiler

should help you :biggrin:

:eek::biggrin:

I love Glee so much. I'm still just done with the Christmas ep, and I'm happy Finn&Rachel aren't together. Puck & Rachel all the way, just a couple of good lookin' Jews :colondollar:

I watched the MTV link! I can't breathe! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spoiler

I love Glee so much. I'm still just done with the Christmas ep, and I'm happy Finn&Rachel aren't together. Puck & Rachel all the way, just a couple of good lookin' Jews :colondollar:

I really like Puckleberry! :biggrin: I like Puck with anyone, actually. :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

win!

Spoiler

That was brilliant, thanks for making me so curious that I googled it haha :biggrin:
I can't stop watching the gleecap :rofl:
Random observation #2

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I promised myself I'd steer clear of spoilers for the next 4 weeks lest I explode then...

Spoiler

I promised myself I'd steer clear of spoilers for the next 4 weeks lest I explode then...

Spoiler

try not ruining it this time by avoiding spoilers :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending