The Student Room Group

my dad threatened to break my legs, and break my bones.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My mum threatens to that on a good day, big woop. :colonhash:
Phone the police
Original post by tehforum
Oh yeah, looks like you made an ANON FAIL.

Soz.

Nah, I doubt you'd get anything, from what I remember, there's a time limit to be estranged from your parents (3 years).

It's an isolated incident, in which he let off all the steam he could.

Let it slide, and get your monies.

:colone:

I didn't mean to go annon and damn.
It's just when i'm older, i want to be living away from them..i don't want them telling me oh we worked for you etc :/ i just want to work for me, but i can't.
Original post by Yawn11
My mum threatens to that on a good day, big woop. :colonhash:

Yeah, but he meant it. He tried to hit me.
Reply 24
Original post by helpnowplease
I didn't mean to go annon and damn.
It's just when i'm older, i want to be living away from them..i don't want them telling me oh we worked for you etc :/ i just want to work for me, but i can't.

Well that's exactly what they did do, worked so you could go to University.

You can't disregard all their efforts, yeah move away, and if they need financial help, help them.
Original post by NGC773
Phone the police

He's the only working parent. I do that and i'll still be living here? so will he, and with that he'll try and ship me off somewhere or get me killed.

He's nice otherwise but it is a piss take that he assumes he can beat me all he wants.
Actually no he's not nice, he's still a dick.
Original post by tehforum
Well that's exactly what they did do, worked so you could go to University.

You can't disregard all their efforts, yeah move away, and if they need financial help, help them.

I know they did. However, my dad assumes he can tell me to stop going whenever he wants. :/

Imagine they see me with guys in uni/find out im doign stuff liek drinking, he'd try and do so much to get me out of uni
Reply 27
I know they did. However, my dad assumes he can tell me to stop going whenever he wants. :/

Imagine they see me with guys in uni/find out im doign stuff liek drinking, he'd try and do so much to get me out of uni

How far is Uni away from your house?
Are you staying in halls?
Reply 28
Yeah, but he meant it. He tried to hit me.

My mum HAS hit me, many many times.
999 ?!?!:P
Reply 30
Original post by Yawn11
My mum HAS hit me, many many times.

Lol. This.
& OP, you could try to play nice until you move out?
My head just exploded.
Read the post, saw you're going to Kent, considered withdrawing my firm.
I was amused. Good attempt.

Original post by DiZZeeKiD

Hah.

You can find people that are genuinely that awful at Cambridge man. God bless our GRADES ARE EVERYTHING!!1212 system.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by thesweatyfox
My GCSE physics teacher did that to me on a school trip to the south of Frace after I rammed his kayak with mine in kayak football and deemed it a "late challenge". Took me aside later and said "You do that again and teacher or no teacher, I will break your neck, understand?" The man was pissed... :s-smilie:

:lolwut: I would have definitely made an argument out of that, he should be more careful.
Original post by concubine
I was amused. Good attempt.

Hah.

You can find people that are genuinely that awful at Cambridge man. God bless our GRADES ARE EVERYTHING!!1212 system.

Tis is true, I just hope people such as this are in the minority at Kent, or I will be spending a considerable amount more of the time drunk than initially planned.
Original post by aeterno
Tbf, with the way you're typing, I also want to break your arm. :colonhash:
Why, are you really that much of a crazed authoritarian? :eek3:
Original post by DiZZeeKiD

I'm not being mean to anyone am i? I also edited my post to limit the amount of errors i had because people complain too much. With a attitude like this i'm sure the university would be better without you.
I'm not being mean to anyone am i? I also edited my post to limit the amount of errors i had because people complain too much. With a attitude like this i'm sure the university would be better without you.

lol, I was only joking m'love, chiiiiill.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm guessing that's where you get it from..

Smack the bitch back.. worked for me :wink:

Obviously if i'm aiming for a AAB university i'm not uneducated or stupid as you're implying. I've stated above already, i typed fast. I'm sorry i blinded you. I'm just a really BAD typer!

The amount of arrogant, judgemental idiots TSR is full of.

Nice to know most of you judge a person on how they typed in a post that took less than 3 minutes to create. I'm obviously not going to be worried about how you people feel about my typos. To HELL with those so up themselves.

(sorry for the rant, i understand some of you aren't this narrow minded.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending