Scroll to see replies

Reply 1680
Original post by josephpk
Exact one I was looking for, thanks a million ryan
good luck next year!

That alright.

Good luck with everything!!
Original post by Shellfish002
Congrats on your offer! looks like the 9th of Feb was a good day for both of us!:biggrin:

Not a good day for me it seems ! Yet to hear anything! What time were your interviews?
I'm happy for everyone getting in :biggrin:

But I'm not going to pretend I'm not bitter that people are discussing halls/flat situ's and I can't join on :frown: sob sob
****tt.... rejection :frown:
had my imperial interview today.... don't think it went great.. let's just hope it's good enough!!
Reply 1684
Rejected :/. Gutted isn't the word. 2nd time unlucky
Original post by lola1993
had my imperial interview today.... don't think it went great.. let's just hope it's good enough!!

Are rejections still coming through at this time or have you last 2 just checked and they were there?

apparently the 9th March was not a lucky day for the interviews !!
I hope you get into imperial though :biggrin: best of luck and let me know how it goes.

Original post by Eddie91
Rejected :/. Gutted isn't the word. 2nd time unlucky

sorry about the rejection :C
Neither was the 23rd of february :frown: I was rejected too :frown:
Original post by Shellfish002
I was just about to ask about a facebook page, it doesn't look like there is one already but we should definately start one!

i'll start one and send everyone the link!!
Reply 1689
Original post by georgie91
i'll start one and send everyone the link!!

you should update your signature :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Andrews-Medics-2011/128042040566696 .......everyone if u have facebook join the page there! be good to get to know everyone we're gonna be spending lots of time with!!
Original post by dariadaphne
Neither was the 23rd of february :frown: I was rejected too :frown:

Sorry to hear that :frown: When did you find out today?

I'm sorry you didn't get in, brutal. Maybe it was cause our interviews were so late! This sucks, I do hope you get in. Good luck :smile:

P.S If not will you be in the reapplicants thread with me in a few months :P
Original post by platty1907
Sorry to hear that :frown: When did you find out today?

Well, earlier, at about 3 pm or something I think :frown: Ah, that's it :frown: I congratulate everyone with offers though :biggrin: Good job ! :smile: Did you get an offer ? :wink:
Original post by teafil
you should update your signature :wink:

whats my signature lol? have to admit i have been confused when people have been talking about this!!!
Original post by ryan118244
That alright.

Good luck with everything!!

Sorry to hear you didn't get in :frown: I really thought you would though, if that's any consolation :smile:
Reply 1696
whats my signature lol? have to admit i have been confused when people have been talking about this!!!

That thing that appears when you post. something like a small blue arrow... you click it and your university options appear. you've stated an interview for st andrews.... time to update it :biggrin:
Original post by dariadaphne
Well, earlier, at about 3 pm or something I think :frown: Ah, that's it :frown: I congratulate everyone with offers though :biggrin: Good job ! :smile: Did you get an offer ? :wink:

Still waiting :frown: it's horrible!!! I don't really know what to think at the moment because I didn't think my interview went particularly well. Applicants who chose campus S don't seem to have heard yet, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Which campus did you choose?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Andrews-Medics-2011/128042040566696 .......everyone if u have facebook join the page there! be good to get to know everyone we're gonna be spending lots of time with!!

I created a group so we can get notified everytime someone posts on the page, plus it seems more exclusive :wink:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186813228029352
Original post by teafil
That thing that appears when you post. something like a small blue arrow... you click it and your university options appear. you've stated an interview for st andrews.... time to update it :biggrin:

:biggrin: done it! if u have facebook join the group i posted above!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending