The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well I am looked up the word Yat, a lot of reference to Chinese food came up, so using my masterly powers of deduction I have concluded that Yat means Chinese person.
Reply 2
Original post by StephenP91
Well I am looked up the word Yat, a lot of reference to Chinese food came up, so using my masterly powers of deduction I have concluded that Yat means Chinese person.

How many Chinese students do you expect to see at Bristol University? I don't think they'll be that many. Hence, I suspect he meant rahs as Bristol is notourious for this.
Reply 3
Original post by UniUni
How many Chinese students do you expect to see at Bristol University? I don't think they'll be that many. Hence, I suspect he meant rahs as Bristol is notourious for this.

I have no idea how many Chinese people could possibly be at Bristol University.
Reply 4
Original post by UniUni

I'm at Bristol and it isn't!!
Original post by UniUni

Why ask the question when you've made up your mind already? :rolleyes:

Just ask your friend what he meant!
Reply 6
Maybe he meant that 4 lettered word beginning with T that rhymes with yat, cat, hat, mat, bat, sat, etc...
Reply 8
Lol, A 'yat' means a female.

Commonly used word in South London.
Reply 9
Original post by Diabolic99
Lol, A 'yat' means a female.

Commonly used word in South London.

Wow!! You certianly know your stuff because my mate that I was speaking to is from South London!! So I'll ake your word for it!!
Original post by UniUni
Wow!! You certianly know your stuff because my mate that I was speaking to is from South London!! So I'll ake your word for it!!

Has there ever been a shortage of females in university? :confused:
Original post by hanaalou
I'm at Bristol and it isn't!!

I'm truly sorry; if you haven't noticed, you are a rah.
Reply 12
Original post by carbondummy
Has there ever been a shortage of females in university? :confused:

Imperial.
Reply 13
Original post by 04smitht
Imperial.

lol, is this really true? If so, then I feel bad for my friend who's going there next year! Call it a "chinese sausage fest" ...
He means unicorns

(Urbandictionary says girls)
Reply 15
Original post by Tolth
I'm truly sorry; if you haven't noticed, you are a rah.

oh well. better than a poor ass hole
Reply 16
Original post by goldlock
lol, is this really true? If so, then I feel bad for my friend who's going there next year! Call it a "chinese sausage fest" ...

http://www.push.co.uk/document.aspx?id=80b8eb52-ae37-4808-a50f-e69651ceaea0
lol, I've actually never visited but I think it is!
Reply 17
I live in Brizzle and it is full of posh totty; if their student nights are anything to go by.

Latest

Trending

Trending