The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 4ttari
Illuminati card games coming true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zEFKT7s75k

Now type in illuminati reverse mode and add .com, see where it leads you to.

You know why the Illuminati Card Games are 'Coming True'? Because they predicted... natural, inevitable and historical events and pin it on a conspiracy (part of the game's twist) that was bound to reoccur at some point. It's like Nostradamus, by being so vague his 'prophecies' can be applied to just about anything.

Chances are the entirety of the card set will come true eventually.
Reply 21
Original post by darknessbehold
Anyone can redirect a URL to a website of their choice. I could create a site called www.ilikeboobiesreallymuch.com and make it redirect to TSR if I wanted to :rolleyes:

Indeed they can, do you personally know the individual who purchased the site name?
Reply 22
Original post by Aj12
:facepalm: So the powerful new world order and secret government can control plate tectonics

Haven't you heard!?! Not only that, they can also use HAARP to increase the magma pressure and cause a volcano explosion, like it happened in Japan a few days later after the big earthquake.:biggrin:
I can easily understand the Japan related one. As you may well know, Japan is very prone to earthquakes so they may have specifically used someplace in Tokyo because it is very realistic that Japan will be hit by one (I mean what would be the point of putting Big Ben say?).

I admit that the 9/11 is eerie but I'll stick with coincidence (only one so far 'cos I can understand why they would think that the pentagon would be attacked)...
Reply 24
Original post by Fusilero
You know why the Illuminati Card Games are 'Coming True'? Because they predicted... natural, inevitable and historical events and pin it on a conspiracy (part of the game's twist) that was bound to reoccur at some point. It's like Nostradamus, by being so vague his 'prophecies' can be applied to just about anything.

Chances are the entirety of the card set will come true eventually.

The difference between Notradamus and illuminati card games is huge. The eventuality with Nostradamus was within a range of hundreds of years. The card games have predicted these events within such a short time.
Why do these come out after the disaster and not before it?
Reply 26
Original post by fist of the south star
Why do these come out after the disaster and not before it?

Well these existed before the disaster, obviously people will pay more attention to them when they come true.
Reply 27
http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/70294-secret-illuminati-meeting-tomorrow.html
secret illuminati meeting tommorow!!!!
photo of last years members included!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Have a proper read before commenting please.

A card game set about the so called "illuminati" was made in 1995. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
I myself was very skeptic about the illuminati and the NWO until a couple of cards I happen to come across literally gave me goosebumps.

This is the "Earthquake" card from the game. Notice the Clock tower and its shape.
No its not Big Ben as Big Ben looks like this:

It is infact the Wako Clocktower at Ginza, Tokyo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wako_(retailer)

Now before you say this could be inspired from the Kobe Earthquake in 1995 well I'd hate to burst your bubble but the earthquake took place no where near Tokyo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hanshin_earthquake

Still Skeptic?
Then how about another card which supposedly predicts 9/11 six years before it happened:

Coincidence? Or mere calculated plans for future events?

The similarity between the card of the tower and the photo is uncanny. Its definetley based on it, even though those cards could have been created after the events.
Original post by modem
http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/70294-secret-illuminati-meeting-tomorrow.html
secret illuminati meeting tommorow!!!!
photo of last years members included!!!

I didn't say you can hijack the thread. please keep to the topic.
Reply 30
I didn't say you can hijack the thread. please keep to the topic.

****ing l-o-l at this....op im not used to hijacking on such a large scale...there goes big ben,eiffel tower "coughs "
Reply 31
Scientists say that HAARP can generate enough power to create an earthquake. The people who have been involved with HAARP technology have even said that one of its functions could be used to create an earthquake. I'm no scientist but I reckon that they know a lot more about this technology than you or I.
The Illuminati know everything/thread
Reply 33
Original post by damidude
The similarity between the card of the tower and the photo is uncanny. Its definetley based on it, even though those cards could have been created after the events.

That is odd. Just look at the people on that card. They look like Asian people as well. Spooky.
Original post by Martyn*

Original post by Martyn*
That is odd. Just look at the people on that card. They look like Asian people as well. Spooky.

No, they don't. This is a case of your mind conjuring these images to look like Asian people. The images don't look like any ethnic group. These a card game based on a parody of the conspiracy theories.

Just think for one moment. This is the illuminati we're talking about. The most powerful people on the face of this planet. Do you really think there retarded enough to base their attacks on a card game about them? There are plenty of clock towers, OPs hasn't explained why he came to the conclusion that it's that specific tower. The wtc was bombed in 1993, so it isn't a surprise that the developer used the wtc. And pentagon is a famous site, so he was destined to use that.
Reply 35
Im just wondering how come a 1995 card game predicted this. Thats all.

The same way the Mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012 and the same way that if you do some random maths with the number of people who died in the Japan earthquake and the number of people who died in 9/11 and you get the date that the Mayans predicted to be the end of the world, of course :rolleyes:

A pack of cards didn't predict anything, it's all coincidence. Do you honestly think that the Illuminati can predict an earthquake or make one happen?
Original post by Teveth
I don't mean to be rude, OP, but if your IQ were any lower, you would need watering.

So basically you just said: " don't mean to be rude, OP, but you are an actual retard."

LOL

At least you said it honestly I suppose haha
Reply 37
HAARP is scarily realistic :s though 11/9/01 (9/11) + 10/3/2011 (japan earthquake)= 21/12/2012 (2012) :O:O
Reply 38
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
No, they don't. This is a case of your mind conjuring these images to look like Asian people. The images don't look like any ethnic group. These a card game based on a parody of the conspiracy theories.

Just think for one moment. This is the illuminati we're talking about. The most powerful people on the face of this planet. Do you really think there retarded enough to base their attacks on a card game about them? There are plenty of clock towers, OPs hasn't explained why he came to the conclusion that it's that specific tower. The wtc was bombed in 1993, so it isn't a surprise that the developer used the wtc. And pentagon is a famous site, so he was destined to use that.

I think that the Combined Disasters card is part of the 1990's card game pack, but of course, someone will have to confirm that for me. I'm not conjuring up anything. The guy in the background is obviously black. The woman in the green looks Asian, and the Mr Miagi looking guy to the right looks Asian as well. The woman on the far right is definately Asian. The clocktower on the game card is an exact replica of the top-piece of the Tokyo tower.

It's not just me who recognises the Asian people on that card:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread675301/pg1
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

You are forgetting scepticism and denial is the greatest weapon the Illuminati can have. The fact you deny their existence (along with the majority) is proof that they are a clever organisation which will never truly be uncovered no matter what the conspiracy theorists do.

Ofcourse I could be all wrong and be labelled as loony but I don't care.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending