The Student Room Group

St. Andrews Medicine Applicants 2011 :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shellfish002
I created a group so we can get notified everytime someone posts on the page, plus it seems more exclusive :wink:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186813228029352

we'll go with yours then! i'm so excited!!!!!!!
Reply 1701
Original post by georgie91
:biggrin: done it! if u have facebook join the group i posted above!!

i already did... i think you created a community... and shellfish created a group:smile:) joining them both
Original post by McClareDNA
Not a good day for me it seems ! Yet to hear anything! What time were your interviews?

4.05! :smile:

Why's that? Not heard back yet?
Original post by Shellfish002
4.05! :smile:

Why's that? Not heard back yet?

I was the 2 pm group :-) Heard nothing back yet , literally check my emails, then ucas track, then student room then back to emails, ucas...
It's the most stressful thing eeekkkkk :s-smilie:
Reply 1704
Original post by dariadaphne
Neither was the 23rd of february :frown: I was rejected too :frown:

Noooo! I really thought you would get an offer and I really wanted you to get one too :frown:
Original post by platty1907
Still waiting :frown: it's horrible!!! I don't really know what to think at the moment because I didn't think my interview went particularly well. Applicants who chose campus S don't seem to have heard yet, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Which campus did you choose?

I didn't make a choice ... I thought it would improve my chances in a way, or something :smile:) Anyway, it's good that you haven't heard yet ... Maybe and hopefully no news is good news :biggrin: At least you've got hope :smile: Have you heard anything about your other choices ? :biggrin: Wish you the best of luck :biggrin:
Original post by filea
Noooo! I really thought you would get an offer and I really wanted you to get one too :frown:

Aaw :frown: Thanks :smile: That's so sweet of you :biggrin: I wanted to get one too, but it seems it wasn't for me :frown: At least you still have a shot, so I really have my fingers crossed for you :biggrin: I know how you liked St Andrews so I hope they liked you too and will give you an offer :biggrin: Let me know how it goes :biggrin: But I think it will be good :wink:
Original post by dariadaphne
I didn't make a choice ... I thought it would improve my chances in a way, or something :smile:) Anyway, it's good that you haven't heard yet ... Maybe and hopefully no news is good news :biggrin: At least you've got hope :smile: Have you heard anything about your other choices ? :biggrin: Wish you the best of luck :biggrin:

Thanks a lot, im going to need it!! Check out my sig, 3 rejections... All rests on St Andrews, only time will tell :smile:
Original post by platty1907
Thanks a lot, im going to need it!! Check out my sig, 3 rejections... All rests on St Andrews, only time will tell :smile:

Oh, yeah :frown: Sorry :frown: I've got rejected from my choices too, and I still haven't heard anything from Aberdeen, but I believe that's one of the cases when no news is bad news so ... That's about it :frown: St Andrews was my last hope for studying in Scotland and it didn't work out, but maybe it will for you :biggrin:
Original post by McClareDNA
I was the 2 pm group :-) Heard nothing back yet , literally check my emails, then ucas track, then student room then back to emails, ucas...
It's the most stressful thing eeekkkkk :s-smilie:

tell me about it, that's what i was like before I got an offer, have you got any other offers?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :rolleyes:
Original post by JungleJen
I'm at 4.05 :smile: and yep, we're the last ones! How long do you think we'll have to wait to hear afterwards?

Like a couple of days I hope! Do to think well see each other? :smile:
Also have you got any idea of how they're gna work out our offers/rejections?
Ibonly have 625 in my ukcat so I'm guessing I must nerd looads in my interview to get an offer, but then which academics do they use to give you your score?
I got an offer today at 10:54, through track. It was one of the happiest moments of my life! :woo:
St. Andrews!!! As if!?!?! :lovedup:
AAA including chemistry. :biggrin: :grin:
Fingers crossed for everyone else to be interviewed and/or anyone still waiting; it's well worth the wait. :u: :smile:

Ps. Sorry to those who didn't get in this time around. :/
(edited 13 years ago)
P.S If not will you be in the reapplicants thread with me in a few months :P
haha, yes i will be :tongue: that's if i haven't killed myself by then :wink: wanna hear from imperial now!!!
best of luck!!! i think u will hear within a matter of days :smile:

Let's hope so! Did I see you had a conditional? That's great news :biggrin:

Original post by sabina93
Good luck at your interview ! Can you tell me what your ukcat score is?

Thanks, I got 620 in my ukcat. Not the best so I'm gonna have to really impress in my interview. Have you heard back yet?
Original post by laurenl93
Like a couple of days I hope! Do to think well see each other? :smile:
Also have you got any idea of how they're gna work out our offers/rejections?
Ibonly have 625 in my ukcat so I'm guessing I must nerd looads in my interview to get an offer, but then which academics do they use to give you your score?

Maybe we will! I've to be there for 3.30 so I might see you on after your tour?
Yeah, I dont think it should be too long. They said all decisions will be made by the 31st so that will be 11days at the most hopefully.
I've only got 620. It was clearly enough to get an interview in the first place but I'm in the same boat as you with needing to do well in the interview. I think it's just highers they use (if you're scottish). I have no idea how the english system works so i'm not sure about those qualifications, where are you from?
Reply 1715
Original post by Kissmyasthma99
Congrats. Do you mind telling me what your UKCAT was and wether you are english or scottish. If scottish what were your highers like?

740 UKCAT, umm applying from n.ireland but im chinese lol ( im not international)
Reply 1716
Original post by Chivalry
CongratS! :biggrin: Which campus? :biggrin:

manchester :smile:
Reply 1717
conditional!!!!!!!! im going to manchester :smile: xx

See you there :biggrin:
Congrats everyone who got offers! :smile:
Reply 1719
Original post by JungleJen
Let's hope so! Did I see you had a conditional? That's great news :biggrin:

Thanks, I got 620 in my ukcat. Not the best so I'm gonna have to really impress in my interview. Have you heard back yet?

No,not yet :frown: I had my interview on 9th february . I can't stand the waiting anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending