The Student Room Group

Guys; What is the best compliment a girl could give you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mikeylfc1989
:redface:

Aww, that's so cute! Haha. :colondollar:
Original post by RadioHawk
gonna be a while collossi just rape my tech structures so need to get my hive up and running

ahh starcraft

*cough*

:tumble:
Original post by loonyplatypus
*cough*

:tumble:

yes it was quite bad wasn't it.....
Original post by Reminisce
"I love you..."

That's not exactly a compliment but...

Seriously? :eek:

This is sweet. (:
Nice house you've got there, sssssssssss.

Reply 65
Original post by Komakino
I'd love to be called beautiful. I have been before, and it was like the biggest ego boost ever.
You're great in bed is always going to be a big ego boost too- hate to blow my own trumpet (I'll leave that to her :wink:) but I've had that several times.

I agree. There's no word to compliment a male aesthetically - there's "handsome", but it's not like it's 1911 any more. If I'm called beautiful or pretty it is entirely aesthetic, not sexual. It is a good feeling to feel like an objective object of desire as well as a subjective one produced by her hormones.
Reply 66
Original post by History-Student
:ahee:

I tried to think of one, but couldn't remember ever being complimented.

Insanity!
Dear History-Student,
You are awesome. :smile:
Original post by Hanzing
Insanity!
Dear History-Student,
You are awesome. :smile:

I honestly wasn't fishing, but cheers. That meant more than it should :colondollar:
Reply 68
I love you - if that is a compliment. Or 'that was the best sex I ever had - my mind was blown'.
"you have beautiful eyes"

i like it when girls say that to me :smile:
What about "you're so funny"? I thought that would be a good compliment for guys.
Reply 71
Original post by Panda Bear
Probably this. I don't really take compliments too well.

Same. In real life I get so scared of being bigheaded that I just whisper thank you and try move the subject along.
Reply 72
you have such nice toenails
Reply 73
Original post by Arekkusu
I agree. There's no word to compliment a male aesthetically - there's "handsome", but it's not like it's 1911 any more. If I'm called beautiful or pretty it is entirely aesthetic, not sexual. It is a good feeling to feel like an objective object of desire as well as a subjective one produced by her hormones.

Exactly, the word derives directly from aesthetics. It is used to describe any kind of object, so why not any sort of person, or more specifically any sort of persons face. I would usually describe someone as beautiful based on their face above all else- although other things would come into it as well.
"You're weird...but I like you anyway".

True story.
Pick out things you like whether it's physical (which it usually is, when you've only just met) or not and tell them you like it.

If you've known them longer then and like them..tell them :smile:

Although i was kind of playing this complimenting game....and i couldnt think of anything else ( plus it was late at night) and i came out with ' You have nice ears' :p:
I got laughed at and called weird :frown:
"I'm going to give up resisting you now you're just too strong for me to stop you"
"You have the most amazing eyes" is one of the nicest things a girl has said to me.

I think though, there's nothing better a girl can say than "I love you" - It just makes you feel amazing. It's not like any compliment, it just makes you feel so appreciated and so good about who you are, and if it's someone you love back, that's just a bonus.
Original post by mikeylfc1989
Beautiful.

I always call my boyfriend beautiful, and I always worry that he doesn't like it much, so I'm glad you do! Men can definitely be beautiful too, it's just nice cus to me it's always meant personality as well as looks :smile:
Reply 79
you have a nice package :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest