The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:sexface: Right here.

If you like femme bi/lesbian girls, there are some out there. And most of them are frustrated at the lack of other femmes.
Are you a guy
Reply 3
No I am a girl.

I'm not really 'out' yet, I don't have anyone to go to a lesbian club with :frown: :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by ilovecookies
I'm not really 'out' yet, I don't have anyone to go to a lesbian club with :frown: :frown:

Where do you live? And are you at uni? If you're not, it's worth looking into going somewhere a bit more tolerant for uni :smile:
...why does your profile say youre straight on an anonymous site?
Come to Brighton :biggrin:
Erm...hello :sexface:

I know what you're saying- all of the lesbian/bi girls in my area are either butch and massive or emo as pie, I'm not a fan of it. I have to rely on just by hearing about someone's orientation because the Bristol gay scene isn't too great, nor do I have anyone to go with either :frown:
Reply 8
All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:

Hey, if you are comfortable meeting people from the internet.... i have some bi/lesbian mates that have mentioned that they go on gaydargirls.com and downelink.com.

Im a straight dude so, don't know anything about clubs and that but one of my housemates found her girlfriend of 2 years on gaydar. (Shes hot too)

Good luck.
Reply 9
All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:

Threesome?
Reply 10
Original post by Peas and love
...why does your profile say youre straight on an anonymous site?

oh i only just made this account sorry
Reply 11
Original post by LaidBaqq
Hey, if you are comfortable meeting people from the internet.... i have some bi/lesbian mates that have mentioned that they go on gaydargirls.com and downelink.com.

Im a straight dude so, don't know anything about clubs and that but one of my housemates found her girlfriend of 2 years on gaydar. (Shes hot too)

Good luck.

id be too scared tbh!
You might have trouble if you're not open about being 'out', perhaps join your local lgbt?
Reply 13
You might have trouble if you're not open about being 'out', perhaps join your local lgbt?

i mean 'out' to like my friends and stuff to encourage them to come to a lesbian club with me! i tried lgbt they are all fat and ugly
Reply 14
I feel like someone should post the obligatory: :dice:

Seriously though, you should probably come out or at least tell a couple close friends? Who knows maybe they are in the same situation, fun times to be had by all :awesome: Also maybe they'll just be good mates and go to a club with you, hang out by themselves/help you pick up girls maybe?! Worth a try :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
i mean 'out' to like my friends and stuff to encourage them to come to a lesbian club with me! i tried lgbt they are all fat and ugly

Surely all of them can't be? :confused:
Well, perhaps you could befriend some of them or perhaps suggest you all go to a gay bar/club together, that way you have someone to go with and hopefully the suggestion would imply you wanted to look elsewhere for people?
Just a suggestion!
Reply 16
Surely all of them can't be? :confused:
Well, perhaps you could befriend some of them or perhaps suggest you all go to a gay bar/club together, that way you have someone to go with and hopefully the suggestion would imply you wanted to look elsewhere for people?
Just a suggestion!

They are like short hair butch fat lesbians who rant about being lesbian so much and make it a huge deal. the types that go to gay rights protests and never shut up about being a lesbian and how noone accepts them and they are bullied... with loads of piercings etc. i just want to meet some nice feminine girls fml :frown: i wouldnt get on with those 'types' at all you know?
I've only seen fat hippo butch lesbos also
Reply 18
Original post by lechaton-x
Erm...hello :sexface:

I know what you're saying- all of the lesbian/bi girls in my area are either butch and massive or emo as pie, I'm not a fan of it. I have to rely on just by hearing about someone's orientation because the Bristol gay scene isn't too great, nor do I have anyone to go with either :frown:

This^ i'm in devizes though so it's even more rural. :/
Surely you'll find some feminine looking ones in those clubs, try going a few more times..so yu're familiar...they cant all be butch :s

Latest