The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ilovecookies
All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:

Hello Barry the 56 year old paedophile plumber!
Reply 41
Original post by LaidBaqq
Enough? I thought brighton was supposed to be some kinda gay Mecca. How many do you want!

Oh, just a couple...

Nah, I can't say I've really been trying.
All the bi/lesbian girls I seem to meet are butch and quite frankly really ugly and/or fat.

Where can I meet some decent looking ones? :confused:

Join a decent ladies' rugby club. I'm serious. I play rugby and I'm bi, and most of the other girls seem to be bi as well, or lesbian. Contrary to the stereotypes, not many female rugby players are butch, or indeed fat. You get some large forwards, but most of the backs (and a decent proportion of the forwards) are lean and fit. The higher up the leagues you go, generally the fitter (as in shape) the girls are. In the Premiership sides, for instance you won't see any fat players at all, because they all take their fitness very seriously indeed - as seriously as the male Premiership sides do (or at least, as seriously as they would if they weren't getting paid for it!)

Incidentally, you may have met many more bi or lesbian girls than you realise, because not all of us telegraph our sexuality to others. No-one would guess that I was bi for example, because I don't look like the stereotype.
Reply 43
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Join a decent ladies' rugby club. I'm serious. I play rugby and I'm bi, and most of the other girls seem to be bi as well, or lesbian. Contrary to the stereotypes, not many female rugby players are butch, or indeed fat. You get some large forwards, but most of the backs (and a decent proportion of the forwards) are lean and fit. The higher up the leagues you go, generally the fitter (as in shape) the girls are. In the Premiership sides, for instance you won't see any fat players at all, because they all take their fitness very seriously indeed - as seriously as the male Premiership sides do (or at least, as seriously as they would if they weren't getting paid for it!)

Incidentally, you may have met many more bi or lesbian girls than you realise, because not all of us telegraph our sexuality to others. No-one would guess that I was bi for example, because I don't look like the stereotype.

Okay definitely not a rugby player lady how can you say she would not be butch! But thanks for the suggestion :smile: i would rather someone to go shopping with / put makeup on together lalala
Reply 44
Original post by Potiron
Oh, just a couple...

Nah, I can't say I've really been trying.

Haha, ah right.
Reply 45
Okay definitely not a rugby player lady how can you say she would not be butch! But thanks for the suggestion :smile: i would rather someone to go shopping with / put makeup on together lalala

Actually, i do know some fit girls that play rugby who seem pretty girly/feminine. Might as well try it?

If you just keep saying no to everybody suggestions you aren't going to get any!:lttd:
im just so horny i wanna lick some pussy and get some experience, i might go for a fat ugly pierced one first!

Your pure intentions have warmed my heart no end :wink:
Reply 47

Can i ask you a question? Im not an expert on rugby myself, but from what ive seen .. it seems that the England womens rugby union team does better than the mens. Is that true?

(Im not sure if you play union or league)
Reply 48
Actually, i do know some fit girls that play rugby who seem pretty girly/feminine. Might as well try it?

If you just keep saying no to everybody suggestions you aren't going to get any!:lttd:

Might as well try ibefore i buy. no joking i am getting a bit desperate now
Original post by ErinLeigh

Hahaha this person gets more lovely, the more she posts!
Reply 50
Can i ask you a question? Im not an expert on rugby myself, but from what ive seen .. it seems that the England womens rugby union team does better than the mens. Is that true?

i was at six nations on sunday and the womens teams played after the mens and they were much better! :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by Rant

:rofl3: ahahaha.
Reply 52
Original post by ErinLeigh

Right, ilovecookies and ErinLeigh get together now !

Case closed.

(I will be expecting an invitation to your civil partnership)
Original post by Rant

:rofl:

That was my point - I play rugby myself and I can verify that fact that the majority of female players aren't butch. The backs in particular are teased about fussing with makeup and doing girly things. They also happen to be among the loveliest, friendliest and most open-minded and tolerant people I've ever come across, but that's beside the point.
Reply 55
That was my point - I play rugby myself and I can verify that fact that the majority of female players aren't butch. The backs in particular are teased about fussing with makeup and doing girly things. They also happen to be among the loveliest, friendliest and most open-minded and tolerant people I've ever come across, but that's beside the point.

oh are you a lesbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan sorry :colondollar:

i thought they looked like this....

Yes, I think the England ladies' team have got the Six Nations Grand Slam for about the past 4 or 5 years, and they beat Scotland in their latest match 89-0!! Imagine the fuss that would cause if had been the men's team!

(I play union by the way)
Reply 57
Right, ilovecookies and ErinLeigh get together now !

Case closed.

(I will be expecting an invitation to your civil partnership)

Heyyy i think she was being sarcastic, fml :frown:
:wavey:

....Just kidding, I'm a mong. :biggrin:
Reply 59
Also, what do most lesbian/bi girls prefer in terms of looks? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending