The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovecookies
oh are you a lesbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan sorry :colondollar:

i thought they looked like this....

You get the odd girl like that, certainly. One of the girls in my team is the most stereotypical rugby playing lesbian you could imagine (she also happens to be hilarious and an absolute legend, but again, beside the point). But the majority I'd say are size 12 or less. I'm size 8-10, and one of the girls is a part time model, for example.

Edit: oh, and I'm bi, not lesbian....
oh are you a lesbiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan sorry :colondollar:

i thought they looked like this....

Apart from being English, i see nothing wrong with her. :tongue: kidding.

Original post by LaidBaqq
Right, ilovecookies and ErinLeigh get together now !

Case closed.

(I will be expecting an invitation to your civil partnership)

I'm in! I embrace the u-haul lesbian stereotype. haha
Reply 62
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Yes, I think the England ladies' team have got the Six Nations Grand Slam for about the past 4 or 5 years, and they beat Scotland in their latest match 89-0!! Imagine the fuss that would cause if had been the men's team!

(I play union by the way)

Thats awesome ! Its so weird that everyone wants to follow the (mens) side when they don't win as much.
You would think it'd be like in the US where Womens soccer is more popular because they are more successful (and seem to spend less time rolling around on the floor clutching their ankle) than the guys.
Maybe its because there seem to be more male sports spectators ?
Thats awesome ! Its so weird that everyone wants to follow the (mens) side when they don't win as much.
You would think it'd be like in the US where Womens soccer is more popular because they are more successful (and seem to spend less time rolling around on the floor clutching their ankle) than the guys.
Maybe its because there seem to be more male sports spectators ?

Correct, the majority of rugby spectators are men, and they don't want to watch women play a sport that is seen as a masculine preserve.
Reply 64
You get the odd girl like that, certainly. One of the girls in my team is the most stereotypical rugby playing lesbian you could imagine (she also happens to be hilarious and an absolute legend, but again, beside the point). But the majority I'd say are size 12 or less. I'm size 8-10, and one of the girls is a part time model, for example.

Edit: oh, and I'm bi, not lesbian....

Second question... are you single :cool:

haha im joking dont worry :colondollar::colondollar:

sport isnt really my thing though tbh! id look likee a retard trying to play rugby :frown:
Reply 65
Original post by ErinLeigh

hahahahaha! whats wrong with being english
Reply 66

You're in? Did i just fix you guys up?
Maaan.. i feel like Cilla Black. :biggrin:

...What does u-haul lesbian stereotype mean?

sport isnt really my thing though tbh! id look likee a retard trying to play rugby :frown:

Lol it's ok, I'm married anyway :biggrin: Sorry to disappoint! :biggrin:
Reply 68

Im sure you could join the team as some kind of manager/ assistant/ treasurer/ groupie/ cheerleader/ towel holder....
Reply 69
Im sure you could join the team as some kind of manager/ assistant/ treasurer/ groupie/ cheerleader/ towel holder....

or shower assistant :wink:
Reply 70
Lol it's ok, I'm married anyway :biggrin: Sorry to disappoint! :biggrin:

oh okay my first rejection wahhhhhhhh :frown:
Reply 71
Correct, the majority of rugby spectators are men, and they don't want to watch women play a sport that is seen as a masculine preserve.

I find that pretty strange because i love basketball, but it doesn't really bother me whether i am watching mens or womens. My little sister is better than me anyway.. :banghead:
You tend to see men doing more dunks, but thats pretty much the only difference.

Do you play for a uni team?
"U-haul, u-haul, u-haul!!!"

edit: I love how pointless my posts become the later it gets....

...What does u-haul lesbian stereotype mean?

Apparently (some) lesbians harbour a debilitating propensity for 'shacking-up' after their second/third date. You know, the merging of belongings, the sharing of personal spaces etc.

I do not practice this tradition.

:biggrin:
I find that pretty strange because i love basketball, but it doesn't really bother me whether i am watching mens or womens. My little sister is better than me anyway.. :banghead:
You tend to see men doing more dunks, but thats pretty much the only difference.

Do you play for a uni team?

No, I actually graduated 4 1/2 years ago :frown: And I only took up rugby after university. I wanted to try it before, but I didn't have time for a third sport (I already played ultimate frisbee and did archery).
Easy in London of course. Sorry I cba to read the whole thread but where are you located OP?
Reply 76
No, I actually graduated 4 1/2 years ago :frown: And I only took up rugby after university. I wanted to try it before, but I didn't have time for a third sport (I already played ultimate frisbee and did archery).

Ahhh okay. How did you find Ultimate frisbee? I'm going to try out for the Lacrosse team, never tried it before but it looks awesome. I did look at Ultimate frisbee as well though.
Reply 77
Apparently (some) lesbians harbour a debilitating propensity for 'shacking-up' after their second/third date. You know, the merging of belongings, the sharing of personal spaces etc.

I do not practice this tradition.

:biggrin:

Second/third date !!!!! Thats crazy haha. Well, you learn something everyday.
Reply 78
Original post by Eveiebaby
Easy in London of course. Sorry I cba to read the whole thread but where are you located OP?

London....
Ahhh okay. How did you find Ultimate frisbee? I'm going to try out for the Lacrosse team, never tried it before but it looks awesome. I did look at Ultimate frisbee as well though.

Ultimate is the best sport in existence. When I was applying to universities I read the Times Good University Guide, and a lot of the universities had it in their clubs and societies section. I'd never heard of it before, but knew instantly that it was going to be my sort of sport. I went along to first practice and my suspicions were confirmed :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending