The Student Room Group

just got shown gf's blog.. should i be worried??

anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
and i don't know what to think
we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe she's into bondage?
What the **** is that?
I don't know, what was all that about. If she's changed then give her a chance.
i really wish i never clicked the link :emo:
Reply 5
"What is this I don't even" applies better here than anywhere else I've ever been on the internet...
That's really bad even for Tumblr. :lolwut:
I feel violently sick.
Theres a picture of a cut poon on the front page when I opened it :/

I guess I'll just get off this site and back to work
Reply 9
OP, could you at least put some sort of spoiler over the link or even just warn people before clicking it?

Gore etc doesn't phase me in the slightest but there are people who might be really ill when they see it.
Reply 10
:lolwut:
Reply 11
Should I talk to her? Like, I've heard she's been abused and tried to kill herself but I thought her past was irrelevant but it seems like i was being really ****ing naive right
Reply 12
Personally, I'd get the **** out of there.
Original post by Anonymous
Should I talk to her? Like, I've heard she's been abused and tried to kill herself but I thought her past was irrelevant but it seems like i was being really ****ing naive right

I think the best idea is to show some sort of professional and get her help because if you just approach her you don't know how she will react. Stuff on there with the children is illegal and ****ed up.
That link needs to be deleted, that's horrible and disturbing. Your girlfriend is a pschyo

Only reaction possible^^
WTF. I thought you would be being over the top, like my old blog had a lot of references to drugs and alcohol but I was hardly a crackhead.

But yeah whoever made that blog is a nutter.
Reply 17
I wish I didn't click that. And what's with the kids in the bath that was odd.
I'm probably going to be the only one who actually kind of enjoyed looking at that, right? :erm:
whichever friend who gave you the link is sick why did they do that. stupid.

Latest

Trending

Trending