The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wow that is pretty strange, hardly the worst thing I've seen on the internet (shudder) but certainly not what you might picture when thinking of an ideal girlfriend's hobbies! Talk to her, you don't want to be going out with someone you don't even know.
Reply 21
I'd get yourself tested.
Reply 22
Ah, extreme art! It has a long and noble history, incorporating exhibitions of crashed cars and used tampons and that bloke who exhibited dissected bodies. I think this is just what she does artistically - don't assume it'll intrude upon your relationship unless or until you see it happening. If it does and she won't accept that it disturbs you, then that could be the time to call it a day.
Link me.Link me. Link me.Link me.
booo i missed the link, im curious now!
The link has now been removed as the content was quite extreme. Please do not repost it, thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Should I talk to her? Like, I've heard she's been abused and tried to kill herself but I thought her past was irrelevant but it seems like i was being really ****ing naive right

Yes, you must speak with her. It's the only way you're ever going to know. However, your girlfriend might be offended you found her blog and accuse you of stalking, being nosy etc... but your best defence is because you love and care deeply for her.

Her reasons for not being so open about her past. It may be because she wants to protect you from being hurt - I don't know, but if your future relationship depends on you both being open and honest with each other, then gently encouraging her will only help strengthen your relationship, and that you both will grow together.
Reply 27
I'd dump her if it was me, haven't got time for miss crazy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
I missed it :frown:
Reply 29
Doh!

I wanna see :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by mollymustard
The link has now been removed as the content was quite extreme. Please do not repost it, thanks.

Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.
Reply 31
Woah she has issues.

Clicked through a few pictures, standard artsy overly emotional rubbish they always post to be deliberately out there.

Then came accross a rather disturbing one

Girl naked on her back with blood smeared up from her... yeah down there and then all round her mouth... I do hope thats fake blood lol :s-smilie:

So yeah she has issues is she one of those overly depressive melodramatic 'look at me I'm so unconventional' types by any chance.
Original post by tface
Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.

de-annoned...

People, seriously you don't wanna see it... I don't think I'd be even allowed to describe what was in that link..
Reply 33
Original post by AccessDenied
Yes, you must speak with her. It's the only way you're ever going to know. However, your girlfriend might be offended you found her blog and accuse you of stalking, being nosy etc... but your best defence is because you love and care deeply for her.

Her reasons for not being so open about her past. It may be because she wants to protect you from being hurt - I don't know, but if your future relationship depends on you both being open and honest with each other, then gently encouraging her will only help strengthen your relationship, and that you both will grow together.

She'll probably just respond with "Stop trying to stifle my creativity you're just like the rest of society you can't handle my unique artistic expressions!!!" bunch of bull all those extreme artsy types come out with.
Original post by tface

Yes that's fine.
Reply 35
I think you're a troll.
PM me the link or curiosity will kill my cat!!!
Reply 37
Original post by insoms
Woah she has issues.

Clicked through a few pictures, standard artsy overly emotional rubbish they always post to be deliberately out there.

Then came accross a rather disturbing one

Girl naked on her back with blood smeared up from her... yeah down there and then all round her mouth... I do hope thats fake blood lol :s-smilie:

So yeah she has issues is she one of those overly depressive melodramatic 'look at me I'm so unconventional' types by any chance.

Not at all. She's fairly quiet, but very helpful in the studios and with certain people she's selfless. She's friends with people in our class that at the beginning of the year we considered really weird, but she gives them a chance.. so yeah this is a bit of a surprise to me. her friend says she's not over past abuse but i don't even know if that's all rumours you see
Reply 38
Original post by no-fat-chicks

Original post by no-fat-chicks
PM me the link or curiosity will kill my cat!!!

I've asked for the link in a PM :colone:
please pm the link or is there something i can search for? thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending