The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darknessbehold
Have a proper read before commenting please.

A card game set about the so called "illuminati" was made in 1995. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
I myself was very skeptic about the illuminati and the NWO until a couple of cards I happen to come across literally gave me goosebumps.

This is the "Earthquake" card from the game. Notice the Clock tower and its shape.
No its not Big Ben as Big Ben looks like this:

It is infact the Wako Clocktower at Ginza, Tokyo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wako_(retailer)

Now before you say this could be inspired from the Kobe Earthquake in 1995 well I'd hate to burst your bubble but the earthquake took place no where near Tokyo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hanshin_earthquake

Still Skeptic?
Then how about another card which supposedly predicts 9/11 six years before it happened:

Coincidence? Or mere calculated plans for future events?

O my god!! They predicted an earthquake in Japan and a terrorist attack on the Pentagon and a city?! Who could possibly have guessed that?? I don't think Japan has many earthquakes and the terror threat to America has been non-existant for ages now.
any old thing can be "predicted" once it's actually ******* happened!
I don't believe there is some sort of conspiracy group (and definitely don't believe they can make earthquakes) but you can't really dismiss the card game being released as stupid.

If they did actually make the card game documenting which disasters they were going to make, then the purpose of it would be the disbelief that they would do such a thing. Conspirators making conspiracy theories about themselves is a very clever way of keeping themselves more secret. The more conspiracy theories they make, the less people believe they exist.
can i jusst add please, that i was a little skeptical when i saw this, and there's a post about the dates on page1 i think. possibly coinsidence.. but, the clock tower, points to 11/3...
Reply 124
I'd say it's a lot closer to the 2 than the 3.
Reply 125
Original post by callywally2010

Original post by callywally2010
can i jusst add please, that i was a little skeptical when i saw this, and there's a post about the dates on page1 i think. possibly coinsidence.. but, the clock tower, points to 11/3...

But why's it falling over? And why is it black? The real clock is still standing and it's white. For people with the ability to secretly mastermind huge conspiracies over a decade in advance, you'd think their attention to detail would be better...
Original post by Aj12
:facepalm: So the powerful new world order and secret government can control plate tectonics

Well, placing a bomb in the subduction zone of the two plates would surely help trigger such effects, don't you think?
Original post by Kolya
But why's it falling over? And why is it black? The real clock is still standing and it's white. For people with the ability to secretly mastermind huge conspiracies over a decade in advance, you'd think their attention to detail would be better...

The falling probably indicates destruction and the black indicates death. That's merely my assumptions though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 128
Screw Fox let's jus all sit around and play this game...
Reply 129
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
Well, placing a bomb in the subduction zone of the two plates would surely help trigger such effects, don't you think?

It would have to be a nuke. And the Russians would be able to tell. There would be a massive spike in radiation.
Reply 130
Well, looks like Matt Bellamy has something to write about on the new album...
Original post by Aj12
It would have to be a nuke. And the Russians would be able to tell. There would be a massive spike in radiation.

Fair enough.
Reply 132
Original post by Implo
HAARP is scarily realistic :s though 11/9/01 (9/11) + 10/3/2011 (japan earthquake)= 21/12/2012 (2012) :O:O

For the years, you only actually added '01' and '2011' together to get 2012... What about 2001? Do the 2 thousand years before it not count all of a sudden so it makes ur silly calculation look like it means something?
Original post by Teveth
I don't mean to be rude, OP, but if your IQ were any lower, you would need watering.

This just goes to show how ignorant the masses can be when the truth is so blatently in front of them. Its ok, you don't have to believe it and you can mark me down as a retard. I know the truth can be so far fetched and so hard to believe that anyone would mark this as nonsense without showing any credible evidence to disprove this. Well Lord Kelvin did say aeroplanes were scientifically impossible back then :rolleyes:

I guess we'll have to wait and see in the coming months shall we?
Lets say I predict:

-Another Major Earthquake at a Major City...lets just say the West Coast of America for the heck of it.
-Something really special in the Middle East (not referring to Libya here) which will be too hard to ignore.

This is the internet so no shame is gained if Iam wrong :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by thisisnew
Yes, it's kept secret (under the Clatham House rule) to encourage discussion not to protect their evil secret agenda. Minutes from several meetings were once leaked by WikiLeaks and nothing of interest was found(by interest I mean anything incriminating - important people discussing world affairs is always interesting).

World leaders joining together to discuss private matters at some fancy ass hotel secretly?
I thought we all voted for more Government Transparency and "no more secrets"?

Sounds like they've got something to hide and they're doing a god damn good job of it.
Original post by darknessbehold
World leaders joining together to discuss private matters at some fancy ass hotel secretly?
I thought we all voted for more Government Transparency and "no more secrets"?

Sounds like they've got something to hide and they're doing a god damn good job of it.

A good job of hiding it? Come on bro. First of all minutes have been leaked before and they just contained what you'd expect... discussion about current affairs at the time. They also publish information about their meetings including a list of attendees, date, location etc (which also changes), very secret indeed.

It's not just world leaders too. Even Bill Gates, Ed Balls, Peter Mandelson, owner of Nokia amongst others have been invited for crying out loud.

I've already pointed out the the anonymity of the actual meetings is to encourage discussion and honesty. You're reading way too much into it. The reality of the situation just doesn't match up to your paranoia, sorry.
(edited 13 years ago)