The Student Room Group

What courses are available to me if I transfer

Hi

I am currently studying a 3 year undergraduate degree in Creative Writing and Film and TV Screen Writing at University of Central Lancashire. In the second semester of year 2 I began to get very ill and missed a lot of my deadlines because of this and I could not get any support because I didn't have a complete diagnosis. Finally, after lots of tests, I received a diagnosis of M.E. and musculoskeletal chest pain in the second semester of year 3. However, by then my grades had been so badly affected by my ill health my tutor advised me to repeat my year or transfer to a different university. The affects of my M.E. mean that it would be better to study at a university closer to where I live in Manchester instead of travelling 3 hours every day to Preston. My ideal choice is the University of Manchester.
I feel it necessary to say that I have exceptional grades and knowledge in English Literature and would consider a course that involved some aspects of that.
Please can you tell me what courses are available to me if I transfer?

Thank you.
Original post by lolana116
Please can you tell me what courses are available to me if I transfer?

Shouldn't you be asking this question of the universities you hope you might transfer to, or do you want members here to do your research for you? You need to get on the telephone to the admissions tutors of likely courses at likely universities. It is the only way to find out - even the clues normally found in UCAS Extra are of no account in the case of a potential transfer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending