The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Okay I've just watched again and

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I have a confession to make. I was a hardcore hater of Glee since it started and decided to watch season 2 episodes today. Was so bored...

I think it lacks depth at times, slightly preachy and plays on stereotypes a little. But its SO entertaining, funny and addictive!! :eek:

Spoiler

Hola class:rofl:

I love Blaine :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Just rewatched the Original Songs episode and i believe my favourite line is -

Spoiler

LOL!
Original post by SaltyPiratePony

try not ruining it this time by avoiding spoilers :biggrin:

I'm going to desperately try!! I was so pleased they managed to

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can't believe there is another break
Original post by lozz2601
Okay I've just watched again and

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1526
I just watched Original Song :biggrin:

Spoiler

Also, I would like to add how I just loved reading everyone's comments - it's so nice to be around fellow Gleeks :biggrin: I wanted to give so many comments the thumbs up but I've already done that too often today! :tongue:
Anyone looking for spoilers should search Glee paley fest on youtube then look at videos uploaded today-it was a panel q&a with cast and crew last night :smile:

I'm not bothered about spoilers I just wanted to see the reaction post Klaine lol
Original post by Ambs
I just watched Original Song :biggrin:

Spoiler

Also, I would like to add how I just loved reading everyone's comments - it's so nice to be around fellow Gleeks :biggrin: I wanted to give so many comments the thumbs up but I've already done that too often today! :tongue:

Um... excuse me? You're not stealing MY Darren! :biggrin: :tongue:

Spoiler

Paley spoilers

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by coffee&cigarettes

Spoiler

OMG awesome!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've been dancing to that all day!

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
I promised myself I'd steer clear of spoilers for the next 4 weeks lest I explode then...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Question: Is Original Song one of the best Glee episodes so far?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust

OMG awesome!

Spoiler

I've been dancing to that all day!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Question: Is Original Song one of the best Glee episodes so far?

It was THE best in my opinion, they've been getting better every week since Christmas :biggrin:

Spoiler

It was THE best in my opinion, they've been getting better every week since Christmas :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: I'm always amazed at just how well he plays Kurt and makes him totally believable and then is totally different. Darren's pretty good at that too...a lot of actors can only play their type of person.

Spoiler

Definitely agree, just rewatched it for a second time. I don't think I've ever done that with ANY tv programme, but this episode was just so gooooood :biggrin:
:rofl: I'm always amazed at just how well he plays Kurt and makes him totally believable and then is totally different. Darren's pretty good at that too...a lot of actors can only play their type of person.

Someone on the glee forums asked if Blaine is going to be a musical genuis like Darren- is there nothing he can't do? Apparently he can beatbox as well as whistle, sing, dance, play the violin, piano, sax? and whetever else he can do!
I actually love him! He seems so modest and slightly awkward in real life and when he plays Blaine he's confident! He has a damn sexy voice whoever he is haha!
Chris even walks and holds himself differently when he's himself and his voice is slightly lower... That sounds so dumb lol! He's just amazing! I love them both and I need to stop gushing!

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Definitely agree, just rewatched it for a second time. I don't think I've ever done that with ANY tv programme, but this episode was just so gooooood :biggrin:

I've only done that with Chryed scenes with EastEnders. They were my first obsessive ship and now I still love them but also LOVE Klaine! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Someone on the glee forums asked if Blaine is going to be a musical genuis like Darren- is there nothing he can't do? Apparently he can beatbox as well as whistle, sing, dance, play the violin, piano, sax? and whetever else he can do!
I actually love him! He seems so modest and slightly awkward in real life and when he plays Blaine he's confident! He has a damn sexy voice whoever he is haha!
Chris even walks and holds himself differently when he's himself and his voice is slightly lower... That sounds so dumb lol! He's just amazing! I love them both and I need to stop gushing!

I've only done that with Chryed scenes with EastEnders. They were my first obsessive ship and now I still love them but also LOVE Klaine! :biggrin:

Oh my God he plays the violin?! I could totally duet with him...he would probably be miles better though.
http://www.youtube.com/user/klimt1234#p/u/0/y274c99GzBw This is the paley video I've been waiting for :biggrin:
Original Song stuff... :tongue:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest