The Student Room Group

Do you find all races good looking?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
How can you find all races good looking?
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Are you attracted to one race more than another?
Does it happen intentionally or without you knowing?

I don't ever have any problem finding someone attractive whatever their skin colour may be, just as long as they are good looking then it's fine :smile:

i think you've described me down to a tee, i dnt care what you are/where your from just as long as ur a nice guy (and good -looking to some extent)
Original post by Singh_2
Fair enough. Personally I find all black girls ugly but I didn't post it before as I thought it may be slightly racist, but I'm glad it's not.

Saying you’ve never met a black girl you’ve found attractive isn’t racist. Saying all black girls are ugly is. It’s offensive, what can they do about their genes and I doubt you’ve met every single black girl on the planet so how do you know? You’re allowed not to be attracted to someone but to brand a whole race ugly isn’t right.

Original post by Sai4
I really don't know why some asian guys find white girls more attractive than asian girls. I personally don't find white girls or black girls attractive, with a few exceptions though.

Anyway, the girls in this picture are all pretty right? Black, white mixed, whatever at least it proves that anyone of any race can be pretty.

Original post by viksta1000
I think the 100m is Good looking, 200m is average, but the 12K is baaaaare ugly

:colondollar: I don't get what you're trying to say :frown::colondollar:

and to what the thread is about: People are hot regardless of their race.
(edited 13 years ago)
TSR is full of ignorant people
Reply 85
Original post by Evangelica
Saying you’ve never met a black girl you’ve found attractive isn’t racist. Saying all black girls are ugly is. It’s offensive, what can they do about their genes and I doubt you’ve met every single black girl on the planet so how do you know? You’re allowed not to be attracted to someone but to brand a whole race ugly isn’t right.

Anyway, the girls in this picture are all pretty right? Black, white mixed, whatever at least it proves that anyone of any race can be pretty.

girl on the right would get it all night.

blondie for a couple of hours, rest of them wouldnt get a look in.

/end thread
Original post by Panda Bear
Race has no affect on attraction for me. So yes, I guess.

why the hell did some neg rep you for that comment??
Depends on the person. I've seen hot guys of all races. I wouldn't say I preferred one race. I see more white guys than other guys so the likelihood is I'll see more hot white guys than non white. Doesn't mean white guys are inherently hotter.
Original post by Fragile_Illusions
I generally find all races attractive but I think I find white people more attractive overall (I'm black before everyone goes off on one) Probably because I live in England so I've simply just become more accustomed to white people.

Same, but I'm not black
Original post by SamTheMan
One of the most basic things that you understand when you're growing up and are in the dating game/relationships, attraction is something you have zero control over: whether it's your attraction to other people or other people's attraction to you.

Anyone who thinks that you can be attracted to people of any ethnic background are yet to grow up.

I agree you have not control over who you are attracted to.

I disagree that it's not possible to be attracted to people of any ethnic background.

I've seen hot guys who are white, black, brown, yellow and mixed

I've seen fugly guys who are white, black, brown, yellow and mixed
Original post by Singh_2
I didn't know people could be yellow. :s-smilie:

Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc
Original post by Internet Toughguy
I believe there is a hierarchy when it comes to looks, from the top down -

1. White people,
2. Hispanic (Not black)
3. Middle eastern
4. Native Americans
5. South Asians
9. Pacific Islanders
7. North African
8. Sub saharan Blacks

Middle Eastern and North African men can be super hot, as in hotter than the hottest white man

But again, depends on the person. I've seen hot and fugly people in all races
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by im so academic
No, being open minded doesn't not translate to "sleep with people you find less attractive".

You must acknowledge that there ARE pretty girls who aren't white?

White does not necessarily equal to pretty. And non-white does not necessarily equal to ugly.

This
Original post by No Future
I agree you have not control over who you are attracted to.

I disagree that it's not possible to be attracted to people of any ethnic background.

I've seen hot guys who are white, black, brown, yellow and mixed

I've seen fugly guys who are white, black, brown, yellow and mixed

Yes, but in equal measure? I think you'd be slightly fibbing if you suggested that there was no difference. Yes sure, many people have probably found one person of each race attractive at one point in their life. Whether they have a preference is still a completely different subject.

People state preferences in terms of hair colour, skin colour, height, size etc. There's no denying that that is often associated with people of certain ethnic backgrounds. It's contradictory to state such preferences yet not want to state preferences in terms of ethnic background.

I usually like girls who are fairly slim but not excessively so I am unlikely to go for girls from the South Pacific who on average are built and stocky. It doesn't mean that I will never meet a girl from New Caledonia and fall head over heels in love with her but I'd be pretty dishonest if I said that I find girls from the South Pacific as attractive as say North African girls.
Mixed breeds are the sexiest
Middle easterns.
West Indians..indian guyanese yea buddy
The exotic looking races are the best looking IMO.

If youre a white male, you have to make more effort or something to stand out to me. Italians are hot, minus all that fake tanning. And Portuguese.

I've never been attracted to chinese guys..but the girls are hot :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Personally I'm very caucasian (blonde and blue eyes) but I am struggling to ever find males with this appearance at all attractive. Sometimes I date white guys because they're the ones who I find / who find me but I quickly lose all attraction due to their eye and hair colour...

But usually I melt completely whenever I see a guy with black hair and brown eyes. 70% of all latinos I meet, about 30-40% of all french, italian, spanish guys and 5-10% of middle eastern guys.

And I still haven't become attracted to any black guys.
Original post by SamTheMan
Yes, but in equal measure? I think you'd be slightly fibbing if you suggested that there was no difference. Yes sure, many people have probably found one person of each race attractive at one point in their life. Whether they have a preference is still a completely different subject.

People state preferences in terms of hair colour, skin colour, height, size etc. There's no denying that that is often associated with people of certain ethnic backgrounds. It's contradictory to state such preferences yet not want to state preferences in terms of ethnic background.

I usually like girls who are fairly slim but not excessively so I am unlikely to go for girls from the South Pacific who on average are built and stocky. It doesn't mean that I will never meet a girl from New Caledonia and fall head over heels in love with her but I'd be pretty dishonest if I said that I find girls from the South Pacific as attractive as say North African girls.

Ok, but I personally don't have a preference for skin colour, from white to black, there can be hotness in every shade.

Height, hair colour I do have a preference, but not for skin colour.

Even though I have a slight preference for height/hair colour it doesn't mean I couldn't be attracted to someone outside my preferences. It depends on the person.

I don't have a set of preference criteria because it depends on the person.
Original post by Evangelica

I like the two brunettes in the middle

The black girl is fairly attractive

The blonde and the one on the left are less attractive
Original post by Mr Smurf
Nope. I am into white girls :smile:. But they don't like Oriental guys :sad:.
Wrong! They just don't like YOU! Peter Chao has a Caucasian girlfriend: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pyrobooby :cool:
Original post by Howard
I find some races far more attractive than others. I personally think Japanese women must have been made by God in his finest hour of creation. I think he must have made black women on an off day. Now, that's not to say I find black women ugly (some are hotter than hell) but overall I don't find them nearly as attractive as those beautiful Japanese women.

I also find Persian women stunning.

I like darker women generally. I find them more mysterious and alluring than blonde pale girls generally. Re black chicks, looks as such aren't everything. I'm talking hidden depths. The bedroom action has to be sampled to be believed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending