The Student Room Group

I really don't like one of my "Friends".

Hi

There is this girl who i use to be pretty good friends with and we got on well.but the past few months i have really grown to dislike her a lot.It is weird she has not done anything to me much to hate her a lot just little things that have built up and she just gets me annoyed.

Has this happend to anyone?
What a pointless thread
Reply 2
Then don't be friends with her. :/
When I opened this, I actually thought for a second that I'd written it! It's horrible isn't it. But at the end of the day some people grow apart and you don't get on with them anymore..
Do you spend lots of time together?

That could be a cause as to why you feel irritated with every little thing she does.
Reply 5
Then don't be friends with them?

I felt that way about many of my "friends".
Reply 6
Original post by sassy123
Hi

There is this girl who i use to be pretty good friends with and we got on well.but the past few months i have really grown to dislike her a lot.It is weird she has not done anything to me much to hate her a lot just little things that have built up and she just gets me annoyed.

Has this happend to anyone?

Probably no man ever had a friend that he did not dislike a little. -E.W. Howe

Not everyone is .. Nobody is perfect. My friends often do things that are very upsetting but sometimes I realise I unknowingly upset them as well.

I can't say "I don't like them",
Instead I'll say "I didn't like the way they behaved."

I should think you can work something out. Have you talked to her about it?
At least it's just one of them, try not liking your whole group of friends :/ :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending