Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1541
Original post by diamonddust
Um... excuse me? You're not stealing MY Darren! :biggrin: :tongue:

Spoiler

Paley spoilers

Spoiler

I'm sorry, you can have all the Warblers you want but I want BLAINE!! :tongue: Even though I've always been a real fangirl I think this is the first time I have a crush on an actor... Or at least since Leonardo Dicaprio (Titanic), but since I was 8 back then that hardly counts.

I have been excited for absolutely no reason all day, just because I loved this episode sooo much! :biggrin: The kiss was a bit quicker than I was expecting it, but both Darren and Chris really pulled it off. I was just rewatching it when my dad walked in (I always use the computer in his office) with one of his clients :redface: That really was one seriously awkward moment!!

Am I the only one who thinks the awesomeness of Klaine made the New Directions storyline (which was actually pretty good) fade into nothingness? They should have spread it over two amazing episodes instead of combining it into this one 'I think I just died!' episode...

I agree, I need my own love life, this obsession is starting to get out of hand. However, this episode has made one thing clear to me: I HAVE to get tickets for one of the London concerts!!
And then find their hotel and stalk Darren Criss. :ninja:

The prospect of no new episodes for four weeks is really getting to me; I just saw a spoiler somewhere and I didn't even mind! :eek3:

Original post by Ambs
I'm sorry, you can have all the Warblers you want but I want BLAINE!! :tongue: Even though I've always been a real fangirl I think this is the first time I have a crush on an actor... Or at least since Leonardo Dicaprio (Titanic), but since I was 8 back then that hardly counts.

I have been excited for absolutely no reason all day, just because I loved this episode sooo much! :biggrin: The kiss was a bit quicker than I was expecting it, but both Darren and Chris really pulled it off. I was just rewatching it when my dad walked in (I always use the computer in his office) with one of his clients :redface: That really was one seriously awkward moment!!

Am I the only one who thinks the awesomeness of Klaine made the New Directions storyline (which was actually pretty good) fade into nothingness? They should have spread it over two amazing episodes instead of combining it into this one 'I think I just died!' episode...

I agree, I need my own love life, this obsession is starting to get out of hand. However, this episode has made one thing clear to me: I HAVE to get tickets for one of the London concerts!!
And then find their hotel and stalk Darren Criss. :ninja:

The prospect of no new episodes for four weeks is really getting to me; I just saw a spoiler somewhere and I didn't even mind! :eek3:

:rofl:

Spoiler

I think I should break from Glee for a while...I'm starting to confuse it with real life. For this reason for the past couple of hours I've been dancing around the house instead of thinking about Glee...to Glee songs but still it's progress right? Glee is the first thing I've really been a massive fan of, I went mad for friends close to the end but not this mad...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Oi woman! He's mine! *gets stick out and waves threateningly* I'd offer to share... but... nah! :tongue:

Original post by e hine e
Oh my God he plays the violin?! I could totally duet with him...he would probably be miles better though.

The pig seems to be good at everything! *Chris Colfer voice* Dayyyymmmnnnnn Darren! /CC voice
And you can't even hate him for it because he seems so lovely! :tongue: I'm sure you'd hold your own! And you'd probably get a hug out of it! Hmmph! I might have to tag along... I'll sing croak something that vaguely sounds tuneful while you play violin! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/user/klimt1234#p/u/0/y274c99GzBw This is the paley video I've been waiting for :biggrin:

LMAO!

Spoiler

Daily Fail Glee Original Song reporting rant

Spoiler

Paley: What the frig. Why would you ask that? And get the name wrong? From what I've gathered, someone asked Chris if he'd take 'Candice McMillen' to the prom, meaning the lesbian girl who had to sue her school to be allowed to go to prom and then went to an alternative prom. The girl whose name is CONSTANCE not Candice. What a fail. I don't know how the person who asked the question expected Chris to know she wasn't some random girl!
Chris handled it well, if I were him I would have said something like 'You know I'm ******* gay!' or 'Who?'. Yeah, there's a reason I'm not famous! I'm too blunt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEjEtTlK0I
:facepalm:

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts! I promise I'll stop!
Edit edit: Darren Criss has really pretty eyes...
Edit edit:

Spoiler

Edit edit:

Spoiler

Question about Original Song:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Daily Fail Glee Original Song reporting rant

Spoiler

Spoiler

Paley: What the frig. Why would you ask that? And get the name wrong? From what I've gathered, someone asked Chris if he'd take 'Candice McMillen' to the prom, meaning the lesbian girl who had to sue her school to be allowed to go to prom and then went to an alternative prom. The girl whose name is CONSTANCE not Candice. What a fail. I don't know how the person who asked the question expected Chris to know she wasn't some random girl!
Chris handled it well, if I were him I would have said something like 'You know I'm ******* gay!' or 'Who?'. Yeah, there's a reason I'm not famous! I'm too blunt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEjEtTlK0I
:facepalm:

Edit: Sorry for the multiple posts! I promise I'll stop!
Edit edit: Darren Criss has really pretty eyes...
Edit edit:

Spoiler

Edit edit:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oi woman! He's mine! *gets stick out and waves threateningly* I'd offer to share... but... nah! :tongue:

The pig seems to be good at everything! *Chris Colfer voice* Dayyyymmmnnnnn Darren! /CC voice
And you can't even hate him for it because he seems so lovely! :tongue: I'm sure you'd hold your own! And you'd probably get a hug out of it! Hmmph! I might have to tag along... I'll sing croak something that vaguely sounds tuneful while you play violin! :biggrin:

LMAO!

Spoiler

He totally ruined the series for me :p: lol who doesn't know by now? I am so going to make that violin duet happen, I found a video of him playing it in the middle of singing and playing the guitar. Mind. Boggles.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drew20050#p/u/3/jkpB2wxylVA aww ill darren. Someone needs to block my youtube.
I really liked that ep. The song, "Loser like me" was really good too. I wish Rachel and Finn would get together soon!
Just watching the new ep now :biggrin: All I have to say so far: Darren criss :drool:
Trouty Mouth was hilarious!
Hi, does anyone have a good link for where I can watch the new (US) episodes online? I've tried loads but they all want me to fill in surveys and then don't actually work! Am getting very frustrated as everyone else seems to have worked out how to watch them and I need to see this latest episode! Sorry because I think there is already a link hidden somewhere in this thread but I couldn't find it.
Thanks
Original post by splatblob

Original post by splatblob
Hi, does anyone have a good link for where I can watch the new (US) episodes online? I've tried loads but they all want me to fill in surveys and then don't actually work! Am getting very frustrated as everyone else seems to have worked out how to watch them and I need to see this latest episode! Sorry because I think there is already a link hidden somewhere in this thread but I couldn't find it.
Thanks

This works for me :smile: http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-16/ (that's a link to the latest one but down the right hand side there's a link to glee where all the episodes are hiding)
(edited 13 years ago)
This works for me :smile: http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-16/ (that's a link to the latest one but down the right hand side there's a link to glee where all the episodes are hiding)

Thanks! I think it's working for me now :smile:

Spoiler

He totally ruined the series for me :p: lol who doesn't know by now? I am so going to make that violin duet happen, I found a video of him playing it in the middle of singing and playing the guitar. Mind. Boggles.

Yeah I saw the enterances, felt SO sorry for poor Darren , though apparently his sinuses are infected. I'm being infected by the scary knowledge of Klaine fans!

Singing, Guitar and Violin??? Is he human? Seriously? Have you got a link?

I'm going to share my favourite funny Original Songs *cough* Haha, like I care about half of it! *cough* gifs now!

Spoiler

I want to marry Darren Criss. Like seriously, I love how insightful he is! He's worse than ME in terms of fangirling haha!

And I LOVE Trouty Mouth! :dance:
Original post by Louzilla
I really liked that ep. The song, "Loser like me" was really good too. I wish Rachel and Finn would get together soon!

Finchel. :sigh: I actually prefer her by herself when she's not mooning over him.

Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
Just watching the new ep now :biggrin: All I have to say so far: Darren criss :drool:

Oi. Can people please stop stealing my man? :tongue: :rolleyes:
Finchel. :sigh: I actually prefer her by herself when she's not mooning over him.

Oi. Can people please stop stealing my man? :tongue: :rolleyes:

Pfft. he was mine first :plz2:

actually makes me smile huge amounts :colone:
Reply 1559
:rofl:

Spoiler

I think I should break from Glee for a while...I'm starting to confuse it with real life. For this reason for the past couple of hours I've been dancing around the house instead of thinking about Glee...to Glee songs but still it's progress right? Glee is the first thing I've really been a massive fan of, I went mad for friends close to the end but not this mad...

Good idea, so should I. It's actually starting to get a bit depressing; my life isn't too exciting or fun at the moment, and Glee is one of the only things I have to look forward to - and then they make us wait for four weeks! I should really try to find some hobbies... Especially since I have a rejection from my favourite university heading my way. I need some Glee to cheer me up after that! :tongue:

Thanks for the links to all the great video's by the way!

Spoiler

Is anyone else here going to one of the concerts in London? Or does anyone know where I should look for affordable tickets? What I'm aming for is a floor seat or first tier seat that won't require me to sell any vital organs in order to pay for it. What I really should do is get a job and buy one of the VIP tickets so I can physically throw myself at Darren Criss' feet (emotionally I'm there alreaedy) :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending