The Student Room Group

Boys how would you feel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JordanR
I hope you're not being serious...

women are only useful for sustaining the population... even for that they only contribute 50%... the other 50% comes from the more dominant pecies
Original post by Drunk Punx
I would concur, but my teachers were constantly telling us to "think of our future" and "if you screw up now, you'll screw up your life!" and other such idiocies that we took seriously in our naivety.

sux 2 b u.

I ignored all of that bull****, wasn't there half the time and still did better than all the other males.

HUZZAH.

/listens to latest Fen again.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Yes but the conversations are really awkward and I am the one that always intiate the conversations. He used to want to talk to me but now he doesn't and he smiles and talks to some other girl :frown:

Maybe just try and take it slow, don't try and force the situation or the conversation. If there is a good opportunity like if you are standing around and he is right next to you talk to him but don't go out of your way to talk to him. Also if you are talking to him and the conversation isn't going anywhere don't try and force it to prolong the conversation. Another thing is that if you are always initiating the conversation then stop doing it for a bit and wait for him to do it.

Sometimes if girls come across as too keen it can be a bit of a turn off but it can also be a turn off if they show no interest (well for me anyway) so you want to find some middle ground.
Original post by concubine
sux 2 b u.

I ignored all of that bull****, wasn't there half the time and still did better than all the other males.

HUZZAH.

/listens to latest Fen again.

Bitch, stop rubbing it in that I haven't listened to Epoch yet :lol:

Or do you mean the split? :holmes:
I haven't listened to either :facepalm2:
What can you loose? Yeah, it may be frightening, but go for it!
Original post by Drunk Punx
Bitch, stop rubbing it in that I haven't listened to Epoch yet :lol:

Or do you mean the split? :holmes:
I haven't listened to either :facepalm2:

I didn't enjoy the split quite as much as Epoch but both are cool. Ghosts of the Flood/Half-Light Eternal/Carrier of Echoes ALL GREAT
Reply 26
Original post by st_23
Maybe just try and take it slow, don't try and force the situation or the conversation. If there is a good opportunity like if you are standing around and he is right next to you talk to him but don't go out of your way to talk to him. Also if you are talking to him and the conversation isn't going anywhere don't try and force it to prolong the conversation. Another thing is that if you are always initiating the conversation then stop doing it for a bit and wait for him to do it.

Sometimes if girls come across as too keen it can be a bit of a turn off but it can also be a turn off if they show no interest (well for me anyway) so you want to find some middle ground.

Thanks for the advice. He probably thinks I am too keen and desperate now which is not how I want to be portrayed.
Reply 27
Thanks for the advice. He probably thinks I am too keen and desperate now which is not how I want to be portrayed.

If that is the case then backing off a bit without ignoring him might be the best thing to do :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Becci Pullin
What can you loose? Yeah, it may be frightening, but go for it!

Yes I might. But that would be towards the end of the school year, I do not want to be rejected :frown:
Reply 29
Original post by st_23
If that is the case then backing off a bit without ignoring him might be the best thing to do :smile:

Thanks, will do that. I want him to make the move. :smile:
Reply 30
Thanks for all the replies guys. :smile:
Reply 31
bump.
Any more advice??
How would he know the blushing was related to him? Anyway as this has been going on (or not) since last year, he may have got over you now/got bored, hence seeming like he's not interested.
Reply 33
do not want to be rejected :frown:

why? personally i hate not knowing more than being rejected.

If you know he doesn't feel the same then you can move on, it's the best thing to do by far.

as for your original post, i think it can be quite clear. if people are teasing a girl about liking me, and she starts blushing then i would assume there was truth to it. No smoke without fire and all that, but then again i am a bit of a narcissist :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by JordanR
I bet you any money that women are better at having babies than men.

Try and prove me wrong.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :tongue:
Reply 35
Yes but the conversations are really awkward and I am the one that always intiate the conversations. He used to want to talk to me but now he doesn't and he smiles and talks to some other girl :frown:

Have you got his phone number- why not send him a loving text?...
Reply 36
we boys never know when a girl likes us and when we do find out its too late :frown: you should just tell him of he likes you hooray if he doesnt you move on if he did like you it suggests you are at least alright and will find someone else
just flirt with him
Original post by GGSTRT
we boys never know when a girl likes us and when we do find out its too late :frown: you should just tell him of he likes you hooray if he doesnt you move on if he did like you it suggests you are at least alright and will find someone else

have you ever found out if someone has liked you and it has been too late
Reply 39
have you ever found out if someone has liked you and it has been too late

yes once but there is nothing i can do now about it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending