The Student Room Group

Girls, question about penis

Do you consider an 8 inch long cock with a girth of 6.5 as better than average? Ps; thats the size i have

Scroll to see replies

In your dreams OP, plus it would probably rip most people apart.
Reply 2
major face palm. :dontknow:

I do hope you have been hacked, and are not a genuine idiot. (for your sake)
Reply 3
You have the ability to search threads. Do it before posting, needle dick.
Reply 4
If you seriously had that, you'd nigh on tear a girl in half.

Which I can imagine to be a fairly unpleasant experience for her...
Reply 5
Original post by berryboysh
Do you consider an 8 inch long cock with a girth of 6.5 as better than average? Ps; thats the size i have

It depends, but that's a good size. Funnily enough that's what I stated in a thread about penis size...I feel stalked. :ninja:
Reply 6
Ow.
Reply 7
Depends what you mean by better. It will be better at scaring little kids I would imagine. But it probably won't be better at fertilizing a female.
*Generic image of the bird*

Edit: Looking a few posts up, it seems I was right.
No.
Reply 11
Picz or gtfo.

That should be an extremely big cock tbh. not far off from mine. :sexface:
Original post by .Ali.
It depends, but that's a good size. Funnily enough that's what I stated in a thread about penis size...I feel stalked. :ninja:

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Reply 13
Original post by MasterJomi
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Because I said big cocks are nice? Okay...

Oh by the way, the gif in your sig where the chav gets hit with the inflatable is legend. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
Reply 15
Original post by Smelly Ellie

really i thought that was about average until my latest shag, the condom split, the girl was squealing as she bounced up and down my pole, afterwards she complimented me saying i was her best shag and the biggest cock she ever saw, it was then i realised i must be larger than large, i would send you a picture as probut tsr wont allow it
Reply 16

Slightly related image.
It is statistically above average, and people who say size does not matter are being overly PC.
Okay then...
Original post by Smelly Ellie

lol.... says who? Quite a few need size for a good experience. All sexual tastes are relative. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest