Reply 41
Original post by midnightmushrooms
Well, I'm BI-FURIOUS!!

I love that film!:biggrin:

I think I'm bi, I'm not sure.
Original post by MelonFroot
:chaplin: Ma'am.

Excellent use of smiley. 10 points
I don't have a problem with bi/lesbian girls. I mean c'mon two hot chicks makin out - what could be more arousing?
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm about 90% straight, and 10% not :smile:
Maybe a little bit. Like 5% or something.
Reply 46
Original post by emilylikeeee
I'm about 90% straight, and 10% not :smile:

Original post by ktlaurenroe
Maybe a little bit. Like 5% or something.

I´m confused as to how you guys got maths into sexuality. Not dissing, just wut. There´s like a scale though, a mate was telling me (she´s obsessed with gays)
Reply 47
Hello everyone :sexface:

I think we need a non-straight girls' society as a subgroup of the general LGBT+ one. (Do correct me if there already is one!)
Original post by Tara_Ward
I´m confused as to how you guys got maths into sexuality. Not dissing, just wut. There´s like a scale though, a mate was telling me (she´s obsessed with gays)

haha.
well, I'm not a lesbian but I sometimes like girls, appearance-wise. I don't think I'm bisexual though, I've never actually liked a girl, or walked past a real life girl and been like 'omg so hot bby', but certains celebrities make me question it... always celebrities though, so maybe it's just... intense admiration of a beautiful girl. Let's call it that.
Reply 49
Original post by kerily
Hello everyone :sexface:

I think we need a non-straight girls' society as a subgroup of the general LGBT+ one. (Do correct me if there already is one!)

I completely agree. A lesbian/bi/c ladies group!
Reply 50
Bi-curious =]
Reply 51
Original post by grape:)
I completely agree. A lesbian/bi/c ladies group!

A group for ladies who like ladies! Think of the meetups :awesome:
Reply 52
Original post by kerily
A group for ladies who like ladies! Think of the meetups :awesome:

And the spam :emo: but in all seriousness it would be a good soc/thread
Reply 53
Original post by ktlaurenroe
haha.
well, I'm not a lesbian but I sometimes like girls, appearance-wise. I don't think I'm bisexual though, I've never actually liked a girl, or walked past a real life girl and been like 'omg so hot bby', but certains celebrities make me question it... always celebrities though, so maybe it's just... intense admiration of a beautiful girl. Let's call it that.

Yeah, i´d probs say you were straight. :P
Reply 54

I imagine it'd attract vast amounts of male attention to begin with, but if there was a corresponding group for men as well, it would be pretty fantastic :smile: (And it obviously wouldn't be just a dating agency... :ninja:)
Reply 55

For Sure :smile:
Reply 56
*waves*

Quite a lot, I should think.
Reply 57
I'm gay :smile:

(edit: I just hate how my message has appeared in the middle of conversation and I'm just here like... 'I'M GAY.' I feel like a fool) :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by kerily
I imagine it'd attract vast amounts of male attention to begin with, but if there was a corresponding group for men as well, it would be pretty fantastic :smile: (And it obviously wouldn't be just a dating agency... :ninja:)

I don't know how to go about requesting a new group...? And Lol :P x

Original post by Tara_Ward
For Sure :smile:

Woo :party:
ATTENTION ALL WOMEN
I have the cure!

Quick Reply

Latest