The Student Room Group

FART

Ok this is embarrassing.....

Basically, I cannot poo at my boyfriends house- there is no lock on the toilet door, the room is tiny and claustrophobic, and everyone upstairs can hear everything you have been doing in there.

I went to stay with my boyfriend for a few days, and obviously after a few days I didn't really feel "well", and I was very gassy :frown: I needed a pee so I went to the loo, and you know sometimes when you go to the loo a fart comes out without meaning to and it echos in the toilet? :frown: Well this happened to me. Not only did my boyfriend here, but his brother did too.

I'm mortified and don't think I can go back there :frown:

Someone make me feel better :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Okay it's a bit embarrassing, but honestly, I doubt they will mention it. As you say it's something natural, so they aren't exactly going to hold it against you. Just realise that they probably don't care and will have forgotten by now.
Reply 2
It's not like you dutch-ovened them, it's a natural thing lol, every couple has to deal with it at some time
Reply 3
If I was your boyfriend, I'd be more worried if you never farted or pooped, would mean you're not human.
Reply 4
as they say 'when nature calls' i know how embarrassed you must feel, but guys fart in front of each other all the time so to them it's no big deal.....

i understand your embarrassment though :/
Reply 5
Original post by emmi_lou
guys fart in front of each other all the time so to them it's no big deal.....

Really? :lolwut: That's quite horrible...
Reply 6
farts are natural

it's like peeing itself, it is a human need!!!!!!
whatever pushes out is meant to be released!!
Original post by kerily

Don't you know any guys? :tongue:
It's like a second tongue to us.
Hmm. Maybe you should dump him and wait till you're at least 10 to think about getting another boyfriend. Just sayin'
Reply 9
Original post by Drunk Punx
Don't you know any guys? :tongue:

Not many actually - I went to an all-girls' school and I don't date males, so I've got to know a few out of school, but I've never had a close male friend :tongue: But urgh! Doesn't the smell get to you, or am I being hopelessly naive? :tongue:
Reply 10
It's completely natural... in any case they know the characteristics of their home, so they probably don't care.
They're probably just jealous that you fart better than they do.
Original post by Anonymous
you know sometimes when you go to the loo a fart comes out without meaning to and it echos in the toilet? :frown:

LMAO boss, i can literally hear it, thanks op!
Reply 13
Original post by kerily
Not many actually - I went to an all-girls' school and I don't date males, so I've got to know a few out of school, but I've never had a close male friend :tongue: But urgh! Doesn't the smell get to you, or am I being hopelessly naive? :tongue:

You have been fooled by exaggeration :tongue: It isn't that bad really!
Reply 14
Original post by kerily

Aren't we just terrible :teehee:
Reply 15
Turn the water in the sink full while pooing or farting. The sound of the water won't allow your fart to be heard. I used to do that at the age of 15 when my parents had their bedroom right next to the toilet and I didn't want them to hear my farts or anything.
Firstly, thank you, you gave me such a brilliant laughing fit just then, I rather needed it to relieve my stress.

Secondly, seriously don't worry about it, I've had this happen loads of times to me before, you just laugh it off either by yourself or with them if they mention it, it's really no big deal! :tongue:
Reply 17
Original post by Drunk Punx

:lolwut: I feel sorry for your girlfriend :erm: :sexface:
Reply 18
Original post by kevin6767

Original post by kevin6767
If you can't go at your boyfriend's house, go and do a poo at Paul's. :tongue:

HAHA am I mad or is this a reference to that weird toilet-duck advert where the kid is like "I want to do a poo at Paul's house" ?
Reply 19
Original post by Cityshy
HAHA am I mad or is this a reference to that weird toilet-duck advert where the kid is like "I want to do a poo at Paul's house" ?

After you said this, I thought about that too :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending