The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
All you people joining the party late have completely missed the point. You've all hyped it up so much that yes it is just abunch of artsy type gothy photos. None of you have even read the thread of OP's situation or even any of her posts on the blog by the sounds of it. You just heard "Omg gruesome this is sick" and started going "OMGOMGOMG LINK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE"
Original post by aliluvschoc
Just found it through my history. She posted new stuff but the page we saw will be back there. The bit with three kids in the bath was just weird, I tried not to look to closely at the other bits.

Can you PM me the link?
Hype talk.

That stuff wasn't gruesome at all. Just some weird teenage taking weird pictures.

Thats the last time I buy the hype. I've seen worse **** then that on the net. I saw goatse the other day, now thats a freaky pic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lewroll
Hype talk.

That stuff wasn't gruesome at all. Just some weird teenage taking weird pictures.

Thats the last time I buy the hype. I've seen worse **** then that on the net. I saw goatse the other day, now thats a freaky pic.

Can you send link :love:
Please can someone PM me the link?
Link?
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Can you send link :love:

to the blog? ok :biggrin:
Original post by Lewroll
to the blog? ok :biggrin:

Yeah, I can handle anything bar three guys one hammer.
Google Cache missed it. Could someone please PM me the link? Thank you.
Yeah, I can handle anything bar three guys one hammer.

I havent seen that yet. But I am curious.

I watched 'one man one jar' and 'two kids one sandbox' a few days ago :puke:
To be honest, I've seen much worse on the internet, it's not that horrible. However, in my experience of girls who are into that kind of crazy ****, I'd get the hell out of there. It won't end well for you.
The pictures really arent as bad as everyone is making out - I looked at it after eating my dinner LOL.

The text on the other hand is pretty disturbing.
Original post by Lewroll

I watched 'one man one jar' and 'two kids one sandbox' a few days ago :puke:

OP's woman is a crazy bitch id smash and run. The stuffs not that bad just weird.

one man one jars not that bad, three hammers is the last boss on the internet.
Reply 153
Are you certain that its hers?
If so I would be worried, its easy to be who you truly are on the internet, hell I used to have an eating disorder blog. However I have met people who make there blogs up, or over exaggerate them to appear cool, or whatever. She maybe one of them. And I'm sure she's not emotionally 'dead'.
But she probably has problems that manifest themselves in those ways. Dont ditch her, ask her about them, in a non confrontational way.
Original post by Lewroll
Hype talk.

Could I please have the link too >.<?
Original post by *twinkletoes*
The pictures really arent as bad as everyone is making out - I looked at it after eating my dinner LOL.

The text on the other hand is pretty disturbing.

Can I please have the link? I really want to see.. >.<
OP's woman is a crazy bitch id smash and run. The stuffs not that bad just weird.

one man one jars not that bad, three hammers is the last boss on the internet.

I'm gonna watch it. I'm hard :smug:

Is that the video where they kill the people, or when they cut their cocks off?
I'm thoroughly intrigued as to what's on the blog.. link me?
Original post by Lewroll

Original post by Lewroll

You'd really want to watch a man getting murdered?
Original post by Stray_talk
You'd really want to watch a man getting murdered?

I'm curious.

Latest

Trending

Trending