The Student Room Group

I like white girls but I am East Asian.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
Because people of the same ethnicity who have similar preferences must be clones :rolleyes:.

Lol, relax Mr Smurf, it was a joke
Reply 61
White girls are easy, just buy a double vodka.

In all seriousness concentrate on being an interesting person and you'll have a better chance with all women.

Most middle class white girls are - sorry for this, desperate to sound cultured and well travelled - the absolute cliche is going travelling and going to thailand or india. Then coming home and saying how "amazing" it was. Yawn.

Teach them how to cook a good thai curry or talk about how amazing SE Asia is and they'll be interested - if you can hook them up with places to stay even better.

Also try and dress/look like any famous asian person on the TV.

I'm Indian and when LOST was on I grew my hair like the Indian bloke everyone fancies and got so much attention in clubs and bars it was ridiculous - nevermind I look nothing like him.

Being Indian you get the added bonus that every 2 years bollywood crap and fashion becomes cool again.
Original post by Lord_Farquad
The girl in your sig is phenomenal. I think I'm in love.

Google > pictures > Safe search off > Karen Alloy > :dice:

You can thank me later :top2:
White girls do not find oriental guys attractive. Its something that pretty much all my white female friends have admitted. They just arent into the physical features of oriental boys. What is wrong with oriental girls anyway?
Original post by davidr123
White girls are easy, just buy a double vodka.

In all seriousness concentrate on being an interesting person and you'll have a better chance with all women.

Most middle class white girls are - sorry for this, desperate to sound cultured and well travelled - the absolute cliche is going travelling and going to thailand or india. Then coming home and saying how "amazing" it was. Yawn.

Teach them how to cook a good thai curry or talk about how amazing SE Asia is and they'll be interested - if you can hook them up with places to stay even better.

Also try and dress/look like any famous asian person on the TV.

I'm Indian and when LOST was on I grew my hair like the Indian bloke everyone fancies and got so much attention in clubs and bars it was ridiculous - nevermind I look nothing like him.

Being Indian you get the added bonus that every 2 years bollywood crap and fashion becomes cool again.

No that wont work. I need to seem as culturally British as possible to have any chance.
Reply 65
i dont discriminate between races if a guy is nice and we get along it doesnt matter :smile: current guy im seeing is taiwanese im white :smile:
Reply 66
To OP and Mr. Smurf. Have you tried talking to any white girls? Just don't act desperate around them (probably the reason why you're having no luck)

I'm Thai-Chinese born and raised in England and my girlfriend is white. It's not that white girls aren't attracted to Asian guys, they just aren't attracted to you as you probably come across as someone who is pathetic. Just go out there and start a conversation with someone. Just because one white girl doesn't like you, it doesn't mean another one will feel the same way.

tl:dr - grow a pair
Reply 67
who is this Mr smurf
Original post by brand_new
To OP and Mr. Smurf. Have you tried talking to any white girls? Just don't act desperate around them (probably the reason why you're having no luck)

I'm Thai-Chinese born and raised in England and my girlfriend is white. It's not that white girls aren't attracted to Asian guys, they just aren't attracted to you as you probably come across as someone who is pathetic. Just go out there and start a conversation with someone. Just because one white girl doesn't like you, it doesn't mean another one will feel the same way.

tl:dr - grow a pair

All of my girl friends are white. I hardly have much choice in Eastbourne. I either talk to white girls or no girls at all.
I saw an oriental guy and a white girl together(definitely a couple, they were holding hands) when I was coming back from the gym today. I hope that's of some encouragement to the OP.
Reply 70
Hello
:sexface:

Seriously, girls will find you attractive; just make yourself approachable - all the east asian guys I see at uni keep to themselves and I find them too intimidating to even talk to :p:
Reply 71
Get a job in a bar.

When its closed go into the womens toilets and write your name in the toilets followed by "is an amazing shag/has a massive cock etc"

It always works, have one it several times with friends in the pubs/bars we worked in.
Reply 72
I loveeeee Asian boys and I'm white *looks at own skin colour*. I want to be Asian too :'(
So there was this SEXYYY indonesian/thai/singapore (Somewhere around there) guy I knew.... :love:
Original post by Mm_Minty
Hello
:sexface:

Seriously, girls will find you attractive; just make yourself approachable - all the east asian guys I see at uni keep to themselves and I find them too intimidating to even talk to :p:

All my friends are white. How can I possibly make myself more "approachable" to white girls than that? It is normally guys who do the approaching anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ithoughtofthis
So there was this SEXYYY indonesian/thai/singapore (Somewhere around there) guy I knew.... :love:

One guy huh? Doesnt mean that you or other white girls like oriental boys often :frown:.
Original post by Divine Cabbage
One guy huh? Doesnt mean that you or other white girls like oriental boys often :frown:.

Hah dont worry Im not fully white so I dont really qualify.
Plus this person was so special !!

You never know, someone somewhere might feel like that towards you? The guy I have a little crush on couldnt ever guess it. You really never know :wink:
Reply 77
All my friends are white. How can I possibly make myself more "approachable" to white girls than that? It is normally guys who do the approaching anyway.

Hmmm...fair enough. But if you're expecting to make the first move anyway, maybe you should just do it? Although perhaps get to know these girls first, otherwise they might let the stereotypes of east asians put them off.

I am actually accused of having an Asian fetish by one of my friends. Another one of my friends is also hot for oriental guys (along with Native Americans :p:)

Original post by Anonymous
White girls do not find oriental guys attractive. Its something that pretty much all my white female friends have admitted. They just arent into the physical features of oriental boys. What is wrong with oriental girls anyway?

Because your friends are ambassadors of white girls everywhere :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
OP how tall are you? just curious
Yea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending